30/4 Dover Court, Mosman Park
Sold price: $240,000
Sold: 01 Mar 2022
Listing number: 4573131
LARGE CORNER POSITION
Sitting in prime corner position on the third floor with a beautiful leafy outlook from the balcony is this lovely one-bedroom apartment.
Surprising spacious with its open plan layout paired with a modern renovation, it really is the perfect apartment to pack up and move straight into, or, for the astute investor there is a great, long term tenant already in place, with nothing left to do!
What we love about this property:
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Corner position
- Balcony with leafy views
- Built in robes to bedroom
- Ample parking available (non-allocated)
- Currently tenanted - Wonderful tenant!
What we love about this location:
- 350m approx. to Victoria Street Train Station and bus stations
- 370m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Centre (currently being renovated)
- 360m approx. to Rodney's bait and tackle (popular Mosman Park bar)
- 570m approx. to the South Cottesloe Beach
- 265m approx. to Belin Cafe
What we love about this complex:
- Fantastic mix of cultures
- Laundry facilities with PayPass
- BBQ facilities
- Part-time complex caretaker
- Community vegetable garden and BBQ
- Below-ground swimming pool
- Gas & Hot Water are included in the strata levies
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 or Gill Vivian 0415 853 926.
We are your Western Suburb Specialists - Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at the time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
Council Rates: $1,418.00 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $706.00 per annum approx.
Strata Rates: $750.00 per quarter approx. (Admin)
Strata Rates: $1,000.00 per quarter approx. (Reserve)
Below Ground Pool
Vivian's Real Estate
43 Victoria Street
Mosman Park WA 6012