34317 Brand Highway, Greenough
Listing number: 4571652
Home property/farm related business?
77 acres plus infrastructure! Located just 20 minutes South of Geraldton is a property known as Martins Mill.
The fertile farming land is exceptional with a large portion of the property being along the boundary of the Greenough River and the options for a buyer here are many:
• Off-farm storage with exceptional sheds and road train access
• Previously a business in the stockfeed industry and machinery available to do so again
• Other farm-related businesses
• Previously used for racehorses
The infrastructure in place is irreplaceable at anywhere near this price and there are also options to purchase extra items related to the production of feed.
In place and staying is the following:
• 4 room office building with kitchen & toilet facilities (very basic), mains power, telephone, air-conditioner and weighbridge readout
• 2 room accommodation unit with ensuites (basic)
• Mettler Toledo Weighbridge. 70-tonne capacity, 60ft long
• Shed 55 metres x 18 metres divided into 3 sections - Section 1 is 18 x 18 with concrete grain walls. Section 2 is 18 x 18 previously set up for Grain cleaning with a dump sink and road train capacity of 55 tonnes. Section 3 is an 18 x 18 setup for pelletising
• Shed 12 metres x 18 metres consisting of 5 bays with 5,000 small bale capacity
• Shed 12 metres x 11 metres consisting of 3 bays with concrete floor, brick walls and lock-up roller door
• 1 x 6mt lock up Sea container
• Boiler Room 4.5 metres x 6.5 metres
• Many other various items
With the beautiful land being around half the buying cost, there can be no denying the value.
Inspections can be arranged by calling Henry on 0429 995 121.
Ray White Geraldton
1/209 Foreshore Drive
Geraldton WA 6530