A Parkside Family Paradise!
HOME OPENS CANCELLED AS WE'RE NOW UNDER OFFER.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Stunningly overlooking the sprawling Lemongrass Park whilst boasting an enchanting leafy frontage itself, this delightful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home has it all - including a massive backyard where any future swimming pool would still leave more than enough room for the kids (and even the household pet) to let their already-vivid imaginations run wild even further.
A large pitched outdoor patio-entertaining area at the rear plays host to two ceiling fans and complements seemingly-endless lawn space, as well as two powered garden sheds, the sounds of the singing local birdlife chirping away and an exotic selection of macadamia, orange and mandarin trees - as well as a winding grapevine. There is ample driveway parking space out front too, preceding a double carport where double gates afford you drive-through access to a third single carport in behind.
Inside, a carpeted and sunken formal lounge is overlooked by the carpeted formal dining room that is also reserved for those special occasions and flows outside to a paved front courtyard with its own bench for sitting. Timber floorboards warm the open-plan kitchen, meals and family area where most of your casual time will be spent, before spilling out to the alfresco and beyond.
The main living space features a gas bayonet for heating, whilst the kitchen itself boasts a skylight, double sinks, a double storage pantry, a Chef gas cooktop and a Westinghouse oven and grill. The carpeted front master suite is the pick of all the bedrooms, is spacious in size and comprises of a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, pleasant park glimpses, both walk-in and built-in wardrobes and an intimate ensuite bathroom - shower, toilet, vanity and all.
Nearby amenities include Illawarra Primary School, The Market Place Ballajura IGA and shopping centre, The Alexander Bar & Bistro, the Ballajura Community Centre, Marangaroo Golf Course, public transport and other excellent educational and shopping facilities. If comfort and convenience are what you seek, then look no further. This is most definitely the home for you!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Stylish light fittings to the kitchen and formal-dining room (with its own private front access from the outside)
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robes and backyard views to wake up to
- 4th bedroom or study - with carpet and BIR's
- Separate bath and shower in the main family bathroom
- Practical separate laundry with access out to a side storage lean-to
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Solar-power panels
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Feature wooden skirting boards
- Security doors and screens
- Gas hot-water system
- Outdoor power points - including one 15-amp point for power tools etc
- Automatic bore reticulation to the front and rear
- Large 783sqm (approx.) block with drive through with side access
- Built in 1985 (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.