Character, Charm & a Hint of Luxury
Loaded with appeal from front to back this is an impressive family sized home rich with gleaming wooden flooring throughout and quality fixtures and fittings that offer luxurious lifestyle extras that take comfort and contemporary living to the next level. The property is tucked away in a beautiful quiet cul-de-sac location with well maintained gardens.
• 4 Good Sized Bedrooms
• Recently renovated bathroom finished to the highest of standards
• Reticulated and manicured lawns and gardens front and back
• Solar Panels
• Extra long garage for storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Exquisite solid marri timber flooring to living areas
• All bedrooms carpeted
• Deluxe spacious and modern galley kitchen
• Loads of cupboard space
• Breakfast bar
• Spacious living area
• Dining area
• Huge undercover paved entertainers patio
• Outdoor kitchen
• Fully fenced below ground pool
• Beautiful new decking to the back
• Cosy outdoor sitting area
• Plus a bar servery area ready for those summer days!
• Extra area for storage
• Rental return recently of $550 per week making this a fantastic investment opportunity
Council rates: $1,620.44 per annum
Block size: 688sqm
Build year: 1972
All this located with easy access to High Road, Roe Highway, Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre a 5 minute Drive, Westfield Carousel within 10 mins, walking distance to Whaleback Golf Course and Bannister Creek Primary School and short bike ride to Lynwood Senior high school.
This immaculately presented home ticks all of the boxes for a fantastic family friendly home. This one definitely won't last long in this market, so ensure you add it to your 'must view' list this weekend.
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or [email protected]
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.