34 Pinot Loop, Pearsall
Sold price: $495,000
Sold: 17 Jan 2022
Listing number: 4555946
Sold Sold Sold
Not even the finest of wines can compare to this sublime 3 bedroom 2 bathroom family home on Pinot Loop, offering quality low-maintenance modern living for everybody - and in a wonderful location that is close to it all.
Doubling as the central hub of the house is a magnificent open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where most of your casual time will be spent congregating around sparkling stone bench tops - especially under the split-system air-conditioning unit this summer. The sleekest of kitchens is itself made up of double sinks, a storage pantry, ample over-head and under-bench cupboard space, glass splashbacks, an integrated range hood, a 900mm-wide Westinghouse five-burner gas cooktop/oven, a Fisher and Paykel stainless-steel double-drawer dishwasher and more.
Double sliding doors off here reveal a carpeted theatre room that is both intimate and private at the same time. All three bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort too, inclusive of a larger master suite at the front of the floor plan - complete with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, gorgeous white plantation window shutters, separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes and an impeccable ensuite bathroom.
The main living zone seamlessly extends outside - via sliding-stacker doors - to a tranquil rear alfresco-entertaining area with a ceiling fan. Completing this exceptional package is a remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry and side access to the backyard.
The nearby Covent Park around the corner is only a short stroll away, just like Pearsall Shopping Centre and Pearsall Primary School. Bus stops, major arterial roads and the freeway are also nearby and conveniently within arm's reach. Imagine bringing the family up, here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Easy-care timber-look flooring to the main living area and passageways
- Private master ensuite with a large shower, a vanity and a separate toilet - also featuring white plantation shutters on its window
- 2nd bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and full-height mirrored built-in robes
- 3rd bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and mirrored BIR's
- Light and bright main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry, with outdoor access down the side of the property
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Walk-in linen press/storage cupboard
- Tinted windows throughout
- Quality modern blind fittings
- Security-alarm system
- Foxtel connectivity
- NBN internet connectivity
- Security-door entrance - plus security doors at the rear of the home
- Gas hot-water system
- Artificial low-maintenance turf at the front, side and rear of the property
- Side access
- 324sqm (approx.) block size
- Built in 2014
49 Boas Avenue
Joondalup WA 6027