Space For The Whole Family
Offered to the market for the first time in over 25 years, this much-loved Federation inspired home has room for the whole family!
Boasting a versatile floorplan that features 3 spacious living areas, this big boned family abode will suit families seeking space, comfort and privacy.
Nestled between Beaumaris & Santiago Park, and just short stroll to the Beaumaris City shopping mall, the convenience & lifestyle opportunity that this property offers is hard to rival.
With the Ocean Reef Marina development now underway, take advantage of the OPPORTUNITY to secure YOUR piece of this coastal hot spot! Call me today to arrange your viewing!
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Lounge | Dining | Kitchen | Meals | Family | Games | Double Carport | Powered Workshop | Patio
Features You'll Love:
- A spacious lounge room greets you as you make your way down the hallway. Featuring timber laminate flooring, ceiling fan, gas bayonet and plenty of natural light, this space is lovely and relaxing.
- The dining room flows seamlessly from the lounge room, and is big enough to have dining table the whole family can sit around. A lovely barn door separates this space from the kitchen.
- The home chef will appreciate the updates to this kitchen. A Delonghi 4 burner gas cooktop with overhead rangehood, Westinghouse double electric oven, glass splash back, double sink, single fridge recess, built-in panty and ample storage space complete this updated kitchen, which also benefits from overlooking the patio area so you can watch the kids play whilst preparing a feast!
- The casual meals and family areas flow on from the kitchen, allowing conversation to continue no matter what is happening in the house. The whole family will enjoy this zone, which features timber laminate flooring, ceiling fan, skylight, and gas bayonet.
- A light filled, sunken games room provides a further living area that the growing family can enjoy. This carpeted and air-conditioned room could easily accommodate a pool table, or could be a wonderful playroom for the kids.
- The spacious main bedroom is positioned to the front of the home. This freshly carpeted room features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan, Federation wallpaper and plenty of natural light. The ensuite bathroom has been updated to include a glass shower screen and chrome tapware, and comes with a heater lamp for those colder mornings.
- The minor bedrooms are located off a separate wing, with new carpets being added to each room. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are both generously proportioned, easily accommodating double beds. Both bedrooms 3 and 4 have a built-in robe and ceiling fan, and bedroom 4 also benefits from a roller shutter blind. Bedroom 2 would suit a single bed and also has its own built-in robe and Federation wallpaper.
- The family bathroom has been updated with a glass shower screen and chrome tapware, and includes a bathtub, mirror and good storage under the vanity. The toilet is located separately for added convenience.
- The laundry features plenty of working space, as well as direct access to the washing line outside.
- If you like to entertain, this backyard will suit you! The patio provides a huge amount of undercover space, wrapping around 3 sides of the property, making entertaining all year round possible. The kids and pets will enjoy the grassed area to the back of the property, and everyone will appreciate how private the backyard feels.
- The powered workshop is perfect for the home handyperson. Drive through access from the carport is possible, and the workshop comes with a work bench, plenty of shelving and a manual roller door.
- Parking is easy thanks to the double carport with electric roller door, with additional tandem parking available under the patio, as well as off street parking options.
- Extras Include: 2.7kw Solar System with 2.5kw Inverter | LED Lighting | Gas Storage Hot Water System | Reverse Cycle Split Air-Conditioning to Games Room | Ceiling Fans Throughout | Insulation | Security Screens & Grills | NBN Connectivity | Skirting Boards & Cornicing Throughout | Rainwater Tank
- Built in 1992 by Perceptions Homes on a 752m2, R20 zoned block
Great Places Nearby:
- Santiago Park
- Beaumaris Park
- Beaumaris Primary School
- Beaumaris City Shopping Mall
- Currambine Central Shopping Mall
- Grand Cinemas Currambine
- Ocean Reef Marina
- Joondalup Resort
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it's members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.