83 Bacchante Circle, Ocean Reef
Listed price: Under Offer
Sold: 10 Jun 2022
Listing number: 4552615
Calling all space seekers !! - This property offers grand proportions that will easily cater to the largest families. Situated in a much sought after location within a short stroll to the local beach, Currambine shops, major transport, and schools.
83 Bacchante offers 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a living area for every possible occasion - When first impressions count, this home has an appealing street frontage with quality exposed aggregate driveway, artificial lawns and a modern facade.
As you step through the front doors, the quality hardwood floors that flow through all the main living areas set the scene for what this property has to offer.
The “U-shaped” kitchen wraps around three walls defining the cooking zone and dividing the kitchen from the rest of the house. The kitchen provides plenty of storage and stone benchtop space, a large fridge recess , dishwasher, gas cooktops, Butcher's Island, dual oven/grill and a convenient shoppers entry from the garage.
The kitchen overlooks the light and bright open plan family and meals area. Large sliding Bi-Fold Doors open out onto an exceptional raised entertaining zone with a quality cedar lined patio which overlooks the sparkling below ground pool and provides two separate outdoor entertaining areas.
The main bedroom is located at the front of the home, with wall to wall mirrored robes and an ensuite bathroom. 4 of the 6 bedrooms are located downstairs in a private wing of the home with an activity area. The activity room accommodates those busy school weeks or provides a separate play area with built-in desk and sliding doors out to the alfresco. The back bedroom is worthy of its own mention, offering built-in mirrored robes and extra space for a play area / teenage retreat or additional study space.
Take the staircase to the second level for the ultimate entertaining zone / teenagers retreat. An open plan activity room welcomes you and draws you onto the balcony framed with quality timber cedar lined roof and ocean glimpses. The impressive Theatre Room includes a feature coffered ceiling that is lit by feature blue lights, blockout blinds, projector and speaker system.
Additional FEATURES Include, but are not limited to:
- Front home office / formal lounge with gas bayonet and TV points
- Open plan lounge and dining with hardwood floors, downlights, gas bayonet and TV points.
- Under staircase storage room
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning with climate control zoning
- 2 Bedrooms located upstairs with built in robes and TV points
- The 3rd Bathroom upstairs is modern and finished with neutral grey tones and a separate toilet.
- If you need additional storage space - there is an attic with a loft ladder
- Front door intercom system
- Reticulated back yard
- Large solar system with 18 panels
- Garden powered workshop with roller door
- 2 Instant gas hot water systems
- Spacious double plus garage with high ceilings, side storage “nook”
- Block approx. 795m2
CONTACT Pauline for more information on this property and to arrange a time to walk through.
Peard Real Estate
Shops 71 & 72
59 Southside Drive
Hillarys WA 6025