29 De Burgh Street, Ledge Point
Sold price: $770,000
Sold: 12 Jan 2022
Listing number: 4551584
SIMPLY BE IN LOVE...ABSOLUTE OCEAN FRONT ON A LARGE PRIME LOT
"Gazing at the ocean never looses its charm. It casts a spell of wonder to inspire the soul. The rolling surf makes us forget our worries and focus on the amazing view. It encourages us to embrace the joys of life this special place offers.
We are presenting this retro beach home on prime ocean front land in the popular seaside haven of Ledge Point. The uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean coastline are simply breathtaking.
Loved and held by the same family over 3 generations, this classic retro oceanside property is nestled on a large allotment of 1024sqm only an hour north of Joondalup City.
This character double storey beach house offers the following:
• 4 bedrooms. 2 upstairs with a jack and jill bathroom and toilet and 2 downstairs with facilities across the lawn.
• Open plan living with a functional kitchen, dining area and lounge overlooking the Indian Ocean. With direct access on to the balcony, the open water views are uninterrupted, panoramic and fabulous.
• The roof has been replaced with stainless steel sheeting to comply with existing codes appropriate to the seaside location.
• Large yard offers plenty of room for entertaining, parking and of course excellent for a family cricket game. There is also an in ground trampoline.
• The lush lawn is serviced with a fairly new bore and reticulation.
• Shower and toilet in the laundry/workshop outside the house.
• Electric hot water in the house, new gas hot water to the laundry/workshop.
• Front shed.
The site has the potential for a complete rebuild without the possibility of being built out by other developments. Build your very own dream property.
How you spend your days by the ocean is really up to you. Walks on the beach, safe swimming, beach launch your tinny for a spot of fishing or to pull your own cray pots, go for a surf or a snorkel, watch for dolphins from the balcony. Later, an evening BBQ on the balcony with family and friends, a magnificent sunset…………. It really does not get any better than this.
Ledge Point is a peaceful hidden gem 1.5 hours from Perth and 10 minutes from Lancelin. It has a relaxed holiday vibe and is a friendly community. A grocery store and café, Country Club with bowling greens and reticulated golf course, a skate park, tennis courts, and children's playground all make for plenty to do but also the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle.
It is time now for the current owners to pass this dream on - for new memories to be made and cherished.
Prime absolute waterfront properties such as this are amongst the most coveted pieces of land by sea lovers and homeowners. With interest rates at historical lows and real estate prices rising, now is certainly the time to consider this property to become your very own piece of paradise and create the opportunity for increased wealth.
Call now to book a viewing."
Ray White Lancelin
4/29 Walker Avenue
Lancelin WA 6044