Nestled in terrific cul-de-sac tranquillity, this wonderful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home has it all – from soaring high ceilings and generous bedroom sizes to a study, three separate living zones and a dream outdoor setting that is more than ready to tackle the summer heat.
In fact, the shimmering below-ground swimming pool takes centre stage within the privacy of a lovely backyard and separates the lawn area from a huge pitched rear patio with café blinds for protection from the elements whilst entertaining. Inside and beyond double front entry doors lies a carpeted living room that is reserved for those special occasions and is overlooked by a formal dining room with a striking recessed ceiling and exquisite built-in display cabinetry, with lighting.
Two separate single French doors extend living to a spacious open-plan family, meals and kitchen area where a feature gas log fireplace meets a built-in media/cabinetry nook, as well as access into the massive games room behind double French doors of its own. There, a built-in bar, more high angled ceilings and another gas bayonet meet seamless access to the backyard for good measure.
The kitchen itself is huge in size and plays host to double sinks, an appliance nook, a walk-in pantry, a stainless-steel range hood, a Smeg five-burner gas cooktop/oven, a stainless-steel Blanco dishwasher and a second walk-in pantry-come-storeroom that is nice and big, complementing internal shopper’s entry via the double lock-up garage. As for the study, well that can easily become a nursery as it is situated right next door to a commodious master-bedroom suite with a large walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – bubbling corner spa, over-sized shower, twin “his and hers” vanities, access to a fully-tiled powder room and all.
If a queen-sized second bedroom with built-in robes and a built-in computer desk impresses you upon first glance, then the two spare king-sized bedrooms will leave you in absolute awe. A gigantic third bedroom has built-in robes and a desk of its own, as well as a gas bayonet for heating. The fourth bedroom is enormous and features another desk, two lots of built-in double robes and plenty of potential for either teenagers or older-generation family members to relax, unwind and make the space their own. A fully-tiled main family bathroom caters for everybody’s personal needs in the form of a shower, separate bathtub and twin vanities, helping complete this magnificent package.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Formal lounge/living room with a gas bayonet and a pleasant garden aspect to enjoy
• Carpeted formal dining room
• Large open-plan family/meals/kitchen area
• Massive games room with a built-in bar
• Generous walk-in pantry and separate storeroom, off the kitchen
• Carpet to the bedrooms and study also
• Large 4.29m x 4.5m (approx.) master suite
• Huge 4.24m x 3.18m (approx.) 2nd bedroom
• Giant 3rd (5.2m x 3.36m approx.) and 4th (4.5m x 4.37m approx.) bedroom sizes
• Fully-tiled bathrooms
• Fully-tiled powder room – adjacent to the master ensuite
• Practical laundry with over-head and under-bench storage, plus outdoor access down the side of the property
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Walk-in linen press
• Built-in double linen press
• Swimming pool with a rock waterfall feature and tropical palms and gardens beside it
• Spacious outdoor patio entertaining
• Backyard lawn area
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with storage space, shopper’s entry and double-door access to the rear
• Garden shed
• Extra-high 36-course ceilings to the living areas
• Solid wooden Brushbox floorboards
• Bristile clay roof tiles
• 5kW solar-power panels
• Two ducted-evaporative air-conditioning systems
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Data points in the bedrooms
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Herb and vegetable gardens
• Lush front lawns
• Large 740sqm (approx.) block
• 300sqm (approx.) of living area
• Built in 1998 (approx.)
Stroll to the sprawling Timberlane Park and the Kingsley Tennis Club at the bottom of the street, with bus stops, Woodvale Primary School, Woodvale Secondary College, Woodvale Boulevard Shopping Centre, the Woodvale Public Library, restaurants, medical facilities and the picturesque Yellagonga Regional Park wetlands also nearby and so easily accessible within walking distance. Also in close and convenient proximity are Whitfords Train Station, the freeway, St Luke’s Catholic Primary School, The Woodvale Tavern, more shopping at Woodvale Shopping Centre and Westfield Whitford City, Craigie Leisure Centre, beaches and so much more. Location, location, location!
Please contact RODNEY VINES on 0417 917 640 for further details and to register your interest today.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.