Privately nestled in a quiet cul de sac in the heart of Ocean Reef lies this charming family home. From the street front, this property keeps all it has to offer behind a private enclosed courtyard and established trees. The current owners have enjoyed the brilliant location with everything on their doorstep - the beach is approximately 420m away, Ocean Reef Primary School is only a 600m walk - as well as the Ocean Reef shops, cafe and medical center - Through the laneway is “Mirror Park” which is one of Ocean Reef’s most popular and largest parks in the area.
This home is sectioned into 3 main living areas, two downstairs and a large entertainment area upstairs.
Upon entry, you are welcomed by a large formal family and dining room with a bay window framing the front courtyard and allowing natural light to stream through. This room is a fantastic size and would cater to an assortment of occasions, whether it's just bringing the family together to relax with a board game, or entertaining, the space is entirely yours to create.
A sectional sliding door separates the formal dining and casual meals area. The “galley style” kitchen provides stainless steel appliances, gas cooktops and a duel oven making preparing meals for the family, or, dinner parties a breeze.
The main bedroom is spacious and offers a walk-in robe and “hotel sized” en suite bathroom with spa bath, shower, and a separate toilet - Space is abundant!
Climb the spiral staircase to the 2nd level and enjoy ocean glimpses and a balcony with Eco Decking, to enjoy the sea breeze and sunsets. This loft area would make for a fantastic teenage retreat, home office, or general entertainment area.
For some time in the back yard and fresh air, enjoy the privately positioned entertainment area complete with a heightened pergola and the perfect sized plunge pool for a refreshing dip. Framing the outdoor area is an easy care backyard with reticulated gardens meaning you won’t need to spend those precious hours doing garden maintenance.
FEATURES of this home include but are not limited to:
- 4 Well-appointed bedrooms
- Bedrooms 2 & 4 have built in robes
- All the minor bedrooms have roller shutter blinds and are in a private and separate wing of the home
- 2 Bathrooms, the family bathroom and en suite
- Family bathroom is complete with a shower, bath, heater lamp and single vanity
- Front formal lounge with bay window and formal dining area with 2 gas bayonets points
- White washed, wooden shutter blinds throughout
- Open plan casual living area with skylight, gas bayonet point, leads from the kitchen and onto the alfresco area, gas bayonet point and ceiling fan
- Sliding doors to the covered alfresco
- Laundry with built in linen cupboard, sink and separate guest toilet
- Living zone upstairs with split system air conditioning, balcony and built-in bar
- Pool with easy care Eco Decking and modern glass pool fence
- Alarm System
- Reverse cycle air conditioning on bottom level
- Reticulated gardens in both the front and back yard
- Double lock up garage with pedestrian door to the back yard and shed