WATER & RURAL VIEW GARDEN HAVEN
Sweeping river and rural vistas, colourful meandering gardens, parkland cleared and natural bush areas and an expansive, engaging solar passive 5x3 home, with surprise spaces galore, is just a sample of what this peaceful 1.2ha lifestyle property has to offer. It has good vehicle access and is just a short drive from the King and Kalgan rivers, Oyster Harbour, stunning beaches and Great Southern Grammar and the local general store.
• Beautiful garden view sunroom & big separate family lounge
• Gorgeous bay view dining nook & generous kitchen
• Sunken family room plus attic/5th bed & studio/office/teen pad
• Two master suites with WIR or BIRs plus hall & laundry storage
• Powder room, high ceilings & 12 solar panels 3KW
• D/ b garage/workshop, scheme water, orchard & more
Albany York Street CBD – 15-minute drive
Great Southern Grammar – 3-minute drive
Flinders Park Primary School – 10-minute drive
St Joseph’s College – 12-minute drive
Bayonet Head Shopping Centre – 8-minute drive
Albany Health Campus – 11-minute drive
Avid gardeners to tradies, ex-farmers and families, and city folk trying to escape the crowds, can expect quite the mystery tour when they arrive at this fabulous property. There is something of interest around every corner inside and out.
To arrange an inspection or for further information contact either Chelsea or Phoebe -
Chelsea I 0400 865 773
Phoebe | 0458 393 811[email protected][email protected]
Our mission is to create a stress-free, smooth real estate transaction for every client.
Make your first decision the right one, Choose Chelsea