1 Throssell St, Perth
Listed price: Price on Application
Sold: 24 Dec 2022
Listing number: 4536112
Hyde Park-side Living!
If lifestyle and location matter, this is truly the opportunity to secure your forever home in a position to envy!
Set on a commanding corner site directly opposite beautiful Hyde Park and its two picturesque lakes, stunning trees, fantastic playgrounds and chirping local birdlife, this charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home will impress many and even boasts sublime city views.
The lower level plays host to a study, a central dining and kitchen area and a sunken living room, whilst the delightful front pergola allows you to both entertain and watch the kids at play across the road at the very same time. The top floor doubles as the sleeping quarters where the headline act is a spacious master suite with a combined park and city-skyline vista from its large front balcony.
Add your own personal modern touches in any way, shape or form here, enhancing a fantastic location in one of the area’s most sought-after streets that is close to Highgate Primary School, the popular Chu Bakery, public transport, the Robertson Park Tennis Centre, medical facilities, HBF Park and the vibrant café, restaurant and entertainment lifestyle Northbridge has to offer, right on the outskirts of the CBD.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Carpeted study with built-in shelving/storage
• Tiled dining and kitchen area with a gas bayonet for heating
• Spacious Chefs Kitchen flooded with natural light
• Double-door walk-in pantry with sensor lighting
• Sunken and carpeted living room with air-conditioning and featured coffered lighting.
• Large under-stair storeroom and cellar with loads of shelving options
• Functional laundry with a powder room, double wash troughs and storage
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a large master suite
• Separate “his and hers” built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom
• Retro-tiled master-ensuite bathroom
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• City views
• Lovely front pergola with double doors from the living room
• Park views from the pergola courtyard
• Large front master balcony with stunning park and city views
• Secure pitched single carport with access to side drying courtyard/garden
• Space to park a second vehicle
• Gated garden area
• Classic door and window-screen fittings
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Security doors
• Off-road parking bays for guests and visitors to utilise
• 263sqm (approx.) block size
• Zoned R50
• Built in 1990 (approx.)
• Excellent “walkability” factor
• Spectacular Uber Eats selection
• Easy bus access to Optus Stadium from Corner of Glendower St and Fitzgerald St
• Stroll to cafes, restaurants and more in Northbridge and surrounding areas
• Easy access to public transport and entertainment venues
• Just 2.2km (approx.) from the heart of the Perth CBD
• Close to terrific schooling and educational options
225 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000