71 Mason Court, South Lake
Sold price: $480,000
Sold: 01 Feb 2022
Listing number: 4535591
Established Charm with Modern Vibes
Revel in the best of both worlds that living in this popular suburb offers, by securing this updated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom plus separate studio home.
The revitalised exterior and interior presents a distinctly modern feel with neutral, earthy tones throughout. Outdoor entertaining can be enjoyed through all seasons within the generous sized paved patio area, which overlooks the swimming pool and ample gardens filled with mature greenery.
There is no need to lift a finger or spend anything extra on this property, all the hard work has been done for you.
Additional features -
• Tiled lounge room with TV and Foxtel point
• Master bedroom with mirrored glass sliding robe and TV point
• Renovated main bathroom doubles as a semi ensuite and runs off the master bedroom, shower and bath are combined
• WC is separate and situated next to the bathroom
• Bedroom 2 with TV point and robe recess with hanging rail and shelf
• Bedroom 3 is currently being used as a study
• Renovated kitchen with granite bench top, gas stainless steel upright stove plus built in pantry
• Laundry runs directly off the kitchen with glass sliding door for access to outside
• Security screens on all windows except WC
• 8 x 4 below ground salt/chlorinate pool, all pool equipment including pool blanket will remain with the home
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Instant gas hot water system
• Separate studio/games room which is perfect for teenager's retreat, studio, man cave, the uses of this room are endless! It has a wall air conditioner, pot belly stove plus built-in bar with hot and cold
water connected PLUS Foxtel point
• Double carport
• 6x4 powered garden shed is situated in the enclosed pool area
• Grassed area is also located in the enclosed pool area
• Block size: 741 sqm (approximately)
**Property is currently leased until 12 February 2022
Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Below Ground Pool
4 Dunk Place
Coogee WA 6166