THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINER!
Set on a tidy 500sqm block in a sought-after pocket of Gosnells, this truly impressive 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is the complete family package. Offering a tasteful interior, the kitchen and bathrooms have recently undergone a modern renovation whilst outside reveals a dream alfresco, ideal for those who love to entertain.
From the moment you enter, this stylish home is sure to impress. A formal lounge greets you from the entry way with it's warm and welcoming timber-look floors. The master bedroom peels off to your left, where the timber-look flooring continues to reveal a walk-in robe and beautifully renovated ensuite bathroom.
The home then extends into an open plan living area where the kitchen, family and meals merge into one generous living space. There's no shortage of storage here. The kitchen has been recently renovated where the under-bench cupboards are mirrored across to the meals area to include a 4-door pantry and built-in "hutch-style" cupboards along the passageway wall. A stainless-steel electric cooker brings a touch of elegance, whilst the dishwasher adds convenience. A gabled patio runs along the side of the house. Designed for comfortable living and entertaining, this space offers eye-catching poured concrete flooring, 3 ceiling fans, café blinds and a stylish built-in bar complete with a BBQ.
* Formal lounge offering timber-look flooring with space for a study nook or entry foyer.
* Open plan living and dining flowing seamlessly out to the alfresco living space.
* Contemporary kitchen, recently renovated with electric oven and hotplates, dishwasher and plenty of built-in cupboard and bench space.
* Master bedroom offering a walk-in robe and ceiling fan.
* Fully renovated master ensuite complete with floor to ceiling tiles, stylish vanity, enclosed shower and WC.
* Main bathroom has been recently renovated to include full-height tiles, freestanding tub and separate shower.
* Modern laundry with access to the main WC.
* Impressive gabled patio entertaining area set on a poured limestone pad.
* Double garage set behind twin, remote access roller doors.
* Plenty of extra parking in the wide driveway.
* Good-sized area out the back to bring along the lawn for kids and pets to enjoy.
* Reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning through the home.
* Ceiling fan available to the family and formal lounge rooms.
* Ceilings fans installed to all bedrooms.
* Built-in robes available to bedrooms 2 and 4.
* Robe recess on hand to bedroom 3
* Drive through access to the patio from the rear of the garage.
* 3 ceiling fans and café blinds installed to the patio.
* Stylish built-in bar to the patio with BBQ plus stone-look cladding and benchtops.
* Recording outdoor security camera and alarm system.
* Security screens to all opening windows and doors.
* 24 Solar panels pumping out approx. 6kw.
* Reticulation connected to the lawn and gardens.
* Garden shed providing space for extra storage.
Conveniently located for access to the Gosnells CBD, the property enjoys easy access to public transport, education, medical services, retail outlets, pubs and casual eateries. Travel around the greater metro area is simple with convenient access to both the Tonkin and Albany Highways.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Danny Sharrett
Mobile: 0421 088 467
Council Rates: $425.03 per qtr
Water Rates: $255.28 per qtr
Strata Rates: $225.00 per qtr
Block Size: 500sqm
Build Year: 1992
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Not Available