LAGOON LIVING AT ITS BEST!
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
Built with excellence and style, immaculately presented and packed with features, this beachside dream is a must see! Beyond the front door, the entry foyer has a spacious, homely feel, leading through to the open plan kitchen, meals and family living area. Lovingly designed with quality finish and stunning, solid jarrah flooring, this house will be sure to impress. All the bedrooms are generously proportioned and perfect for the growing family or to accommodate occasional guests. To the rear of the property is a fantastic separate living area that would be ideal as a games room, leading out to the wonderful partially enclosed alfresco entertaining area. Surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens, this is a fantastic place to entertain, unwind and make the most of the stunning sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
All of this located just minutes to both Yanchep Beach and the Lagoon, as well as Yanchep Primary School and Secondary School, Yanchep Central Shopping Centre, the Sun City golf course and the magical Yanchep National Park. Experience coastal living at its best and don't miss out on this sensational opportunity! Call today for your inspection.
Key features include:
* Double doors leading to entry hall with stunning solid jarrah timber flooring
* Home office/study/5th bedroom with built-in robe cupboard
* Huge master bedroom inc large walk-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioning unit and ensuite bathroom with separate toilet
* Double French doors to theatre room/formal lounge inc TV point
* Beautiful open plan family, kitchen, meals and games area inc reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Superb kitchen design inc walk-in pantry, double door fridge recess with plumbing, microwave recess, rangehood over induction cooktop, built in s/s oven, double s/s sink, dishwasher, breakfast bar as well as loads of storage and bench space
* 2nd bedroom inc double door built-in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Spacious laundry with triple door built-in cupboards, s/s inset sink and loads of additional bench and overhead cupboard space, 2nd toilet with separate vanity
* Generous sized 2nd bathroom
* Massive 3rd bedroom inc semi-ensuite (2nd) bathroom ideal for overnight guests inc walk-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* 4th bedroom inc double door built-in robe
* Double lock-up garage inc remote door and a paved driveway that comfortably parks additional vehicles
* Completely private, enclosed backyard inc alfresco over paved entertaining area with manicured lawns and gardens
* Fully functioning powered workshop inc reverse cycle air conditioning unit, ideal for any tradesperson or hobbyist
* Potting shed ideal for all your gardening needs, additional storage room/shed
* Landscaped and paved yards
* Solar panels and solar hot water system
* Built 2002 on approx 641 sqm