The search is over. Home at last.
What we love
Modern, spacious and brimming with high end finishes this stunning home will satisfy the fussiest of buyers.
The striking home with its skillion roof boasts architectural street appeal while providing a private haven with lush landscaping lining its inviting yet secure front courtyard.
Step inside via a timber and glass pivot door and be awed by the dramatic staircase void complemented by immaculate bamboo flooring, gleaming glass balustrade, soaring plantation shutters and sparkling crystal chandeliers.
The functional layout with two master retreats is ideal for multi-generational families. Both suites feature a stunning ensuite and walk-in-robe. One is located on the ground floor adjacent to the courtyard while the other is upstairs to the rear of the property.
The spectacular open plan living, dining and kitchen is the epitome of an ‘entertainer’s delight’. The kitchen features immaculate appliances and sublime stone counter tops – almost too pristine to use. There’s enough storage, counter and island space to stow, prepare and present enough fare to feed the masses.
Positioned within desirable Mount Lawley, you’ll enjoy nearby cafes, boutiques, gourmet grocers, entertainment and every conceivable service, including public transport at both ends of your street. Neighbouring North Perth and Hyde Park are a mere one-kilometre away.
The search is over. Home at last.
What to know
- Modern façade: skillion roof, feature stone, glass accents, easy care landscaping, aggregate driveway.
- Private and secure: remote-controlled driveway gates, lockable courtyard gate, four-camera security system.
- Stunning entryway: pivot door, bamboo staircase, glass balustrade and two crystal chandeliers.
- Inviting open plan living, dining and kitchen plus an upstairs living room with dry bar and balcony.
- Entertainers kitchen: stone countertops (separate island and ample breakfast bar), double door plumbed fridge recess, double pantry, ample storage. Smeg appliances: 900mm side-by-side gas and steam ovens, gas cooktop, brand new integrated rangehood and Miele dishwasher.
- Quality materials: bamboo flooring, large format porcelain tiling, plantation shutters, quality lighting fixtures/controls and recessed lighting.
- Choice of two spacious master retreats on either level – both with WIR and stunning ensuite.
- Spacious naturally lit upstairs study or fourth bedroom (does not have BIR).
- All bedrooms feature sliding glass built-in robes and/or walk-in robes.
- Premium porcelain floor-to-ceiling tiling in both bathrooms, downstairs powder and upstairs toilet.
- Thoughtful and ample storage: understairs, upstairs corner linen closet and carport storeroom.
- Spacious laundry: ample storage, premium security door and direct access to drying yard/carport.
- 850m (11min walk) to cosmopolitan Angove St for cafes, bars and boutiques.
- 1.2km to North Perth Plaza.
- 900m to the heart of vibrant Mount Lawley with its diverse offerings to suit almost every whim.
- 1km to Mt Lawley’s IGA and Fresh Provisions to sate your epicurean desires.
- 850m to Queens Memorial Reserve and Mount Lawley Bowling Club for fun-filled afternoons.
- 1.3km to verdant Hyde Park for parkland picnics.
- Citybound buses stop along William and Fitzgerald Streets for hassle-free travel in 25-30 mins.
- 1.1km (14min walk) to North Perth Primary School (in school zone)
- 1.3km (16min walk) to Mount Lawley Senior High (in school zone)
- 450m (6min walk) to St Paul’s Primary School
- 1.2km (15min walk) to Sacred Heart Primary School
- 1.5km (18min walk) to Perth College