178 College Avenue, West Busselton
Sold price: $525,000
Sold: 16 Oct 2021
Listing number: 4526434
If you are looking for space, then look no further than this recently listed home in West Busselton. The home boasts a floor plan of over 250m2 and is packed with features that could suit an investor or owner occupier.
• Easy stroll to town and in catchment area for Geographe Primary School and close to several high schools.
• Set back off the road with plenty of parking, looking over to a treed reserve.
• Double garage with access to the kitchen and side access to the rear.
• Five genuine bedrooms all with robes.
• Separate games room, theatre room and open plan kitchen/dining.
• Walk in linen/storage room.
• Separate office.
• Country-style kitchen with plenty of bench space, cupboards and farm-style walk-in pantry with room for a double fridge.
• Spacious laundry and separate toilet.
• Bath and shower to second bathroom.
• Security doors to most.
• Ducted evaporative airconditioning and cosy wood fire.
• Full length patio to north.
• Private backyard, fully fenced with 5m x 3m garden shed.
• For the investor we would expect a rental return of up to $550 per week, representing a great return.
• Vacant possession will be available at settlement.
***Prior to purchasing the property First National Real Estate Busselton requires the buyer to conduct their own due diligence including verification of details the agent has advised to you. The information provided to the agent comes from the vendor (and other 3rd parties including Landgate and local government authorities) and we confirm as agent we have no independent knowledge of the correctness of the information.
First National Real Estate Busselton
100 Queen Street
Busselton WA 6280