24 Leece Street, Coolbellup
Sold price: $585,000
Sold: 19 Oct 2021
Listing number: 4525712
Be quick to secure this lovely renovated cottage in the up and coming suburb of Coolbellup. Within easy access to public transport, schooling, shopping centres, medical facilities such as Fiona Stanley Hospital and St. John of God Hospital, and more! This charming home ticks all the boxes whether you are a first home buyer taking advantage of the low interest rates or the astute investor looking to add to your property portfolio. Possible to retain the home and subdivide subject to council approval.
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher.
- Renovated bathroom.
- Alarm System & Security doors to front and back.
- Freshly painted and new blinds throughout.
- Stylish grey wood look flooring throughout - no carpets!!
- Ample storage in the kitchen, plus gas cooking
- Split system to the living area, a gas bayonet & a ceiling fan
- Large master bedroom with built in robes & ceiling fan
- Minor bedroom has a ceiling fan & robe
- The laundry is off the kitchen with a separate toilet
- Great back yard size
- 1 Powered workshop & 2 smaller sheds
Built in 1965
Council Rates approx $1589 pa Water Rates approx: $960 pa
Block size: 728 sqm
There's a lot to like about this property so don't hesitate to contact me soon!!
Call the No 1 Agent for Coolbellup (RateMyAgent.com.au) Esther Sharp on 0411 834 435
Wanting to know what your property is currently worth call Esther for an obligation free appraisal.
Kardinya Commercial Centre
17 South Street
Kardinya WA 6163