17 JONES STREET, Ledge Point
Listed price: $388,000
Sold: 23 Nov 2021
Listing number: 4524581
INVESTMENT, LOCATION & LIFESTYLE GET AWAY!
Nestled on an elevated massive block of 1,219sqm in a prime central location of the quintessential coastal town of Ledge Point is this fixer up 3 x2 classic beach house.
Features of this property include
• 3 Bedrooms,
• Spacious kitchen Open plan living, dining with slow combustion wood heater.
• Spa bath ensuite of main bedroom.
• Laundry with second shower and toilet
• Enclosed Front patio and back veranda.
• With ample vacant land available and a large lock up shed there is plenty of room for boats, cars or all your adventure gear.
• Workshop shed beside the house and a rear garden shed.
As the property does need some TLC. Its being Sold on an 'As Is' basis This is a great opportunity to embrace the spirit of DIY for improvements to either change the lay out or renovate ( renovator's delight) to suit your needs.
With interest rates at historical lows and real estate prices substantially rising, now is the time to consider owning your very own piece of paradise and to create the opportunity of increased wealth with the potential future sub-division. (STCA)
Proximity to the skate park, tennis courts, children's playground, bowling greens, country club and fully reticulated Golf Course, shop, café and needless to say, walking distance to our very own gorgeous and inspiring beaches of the Indian Ocean.
Call now before you miss out.
Ray White Lancelin
4/29 Walker Avenue
Lancelin WA 6044