172 Celebration Boulevard, Clarkson
Sold price: $425,000
Sold: 18 Nov 2021
Listing number: 4523737
Home open Sat 20 Nov cancelled!
The Complete Package!
Nestled on a huge and very easy-care corner block that is more generous than most of its kind in the area, this highly-impressive 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse residence offers that little bit extra - including private rear laneway access and a street frontage that is away from the hustle and bustle.
There is seamless indoor-outdoor integration throughout the lower level, where a massive carpeted front lounge room extends out to both the entry courtyard and a fabulous pergola for comfortable alfresco entertaining. The dining area is also carpeted and opens out to the other side of the property, whilst being overlooked by a neat and tidy kitchen with an Omega gas cook top, oven and dishwasher.
The sleeping quarters are situated upstairs and are highlighted by an intimate master bedroom suite with split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe, a tiled balcony and its very own ensuite bathroom. A remote-controlled double garage with outdoor access completes this stylish package. Walk to the Clarkson Train Station where everything else is within a very close proximity.
- High ceilings to lower level
- Split-system air-conditioning and under-stair storage to the large downstairs dining area
- Carpeted upstairs bedrooms
- the 2nd/3rd bedrooms both have mirrored built-in robes and pleasant inland views
- Separate bath and shower to main upper-level bathroom
- Separate upstairs toilet
- Tiled ground-floor laundry with a powder room, storage and outdoor access
- Lock-up side storeroom
- Feature down lighting
- Rheem Continuous gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Approximately 10km north of Joondalup
- Close to restaurants, bars, cafes and the scenic Mindarie Marina
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre just up the road
- Direct access to both Perth CBD and Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre via public transport/Clarkson Train Station.
Thought Leaders Real Estate
707 North Beach Road
Gwelup WA 6018