8 Currawong Drive, Broadwater
Sold price: $640,000
Sold: 02 Oct 2021
Listing number: 4521752
Wow! Substantial Broadwater Beauty with the Lot
Welcome to 8 Currawong Drive, Broadwater a spectacular family residence proudly presented, much-loved and immaculately maintained.
Guaranteed to delight all who view it, the property has everything that you and your family could dream of with plenty of wow factors and stunning presentation.
The stylish, light filled residence features a spacious well considered floor plan, impressive entrance, beautiful entertainers' kitchen, massive open plan living area with direct access to the alfresco, a luxurious theatre room plus a study, a grand master suite and generous minor bedrooms.
Outside the grounds offer a delightful east facing alfresco, cottage garden beds, raised vegetable patches, a large well-appointed, powered workshop/shed, a good sized garden shed and side access for storing your caravan or boat.
What more could you wish for?
The location is also ideal for family living! There are playgrounds just minutes away and nearby cycling and walking paths that follow the Broadwater reserve. Central to everything the property is also 1.2kms from the beach.
Be quick! Properties of this substance don't come along often in this market.
• Spacious entrance with porcelain floor tiling and double door entry
• Generous master bedroom with 31 course ceilings and walk in robe
• Ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet
• Large luxurious theatre room with double door entry plus a study
• Oversized light filled open plan living area with direct access to the alfresco
• Large kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops and soft close draws
• Dishwasher, walk in pantry and 900mm appliances
• Ducted evaporative A/C throughout
• Ceiling fans, gas log fire and gas bayonet
• 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Walk in storeroom off the laundry
• Upgraded solar panels with new 5kw inverter
• Raised vegetable gardens, established gardens and garden shed
• 6m x 3m powered shed/workshop with bench, tables and storage shelves
• Double garage with extra high ceilings and internal access
• Wall mounted and rotary clothesline and safety screen doors
• Beach 1.2kms
• Local shops 1.7kms
• Dolphin Road boat ramp 1.7kms
• Vasse shopping precinct 5.4kms
• Vasse Primary School 6kms
• Cape Naturaliste College 6.2kms
• Busselton Jetty precinct 6.6kms
For further information or a private viewing please contact exclusive property consultant Jason Cooper on 0407 770 426.
42 Queen Street
Busselton WA 6280