RARE SUBDIVISION OPPORTUNITY
FOR SALE BY SUBJECT TO FINANCE AUCTION ON SATURDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2021 AT 12 NOON*
SUBJECT TO FINANCE AND CASH BUYERS BOTH WELCOME TO BID | ALL BUYERS WILL NEED TO PRE-REGISTER TO BID AT THE AUCTION
DEPOSIT $50,000 | FINANCE APPROVAL DUE 28 DAYS FROM AUCTION | SETTLEMENT 30 OR 60 DAYS FROM AUCTION
Do not miss the chance to take full advantage of a rare opportunity to purchase a grand 779sqm corner block with two street frontages. Here lies the perfect blend of northern, western and southern aspects and a solid 1960's 5 bedroom 2 bathroom brick home that can be lived in or rented out while you plan your next move. There is plenty of scope to one day build your dream residence here, with this unique landholding also possessing exciting subdivision possibilities in one of North Fremantle's premier locations. For now though, a large family - or potentially two families under the one roof - can live here quite comfortably.
Downstairs a tiled lock-up garage for two cars can be converted into an entertaining room, just how the previous owners chose to utilise it. There is a huge casual dining room, separate family room and kitchen meals area with access out to the enclosed ground-level alfresco. Also downstairs is a laundry and bathroom, storeroom and a huge fifth or "guest" bedroom. There is an abundance of storage spaces located throughout the home.
Upstairs, saloon-style doors reveal a formal dining room adjacent to a carpeted formal lounge with feature ceilings and splendid tree-lined inland views. Both of these spaces open out to a large wrap around balcony with park and water glimpses and its own slice of the valley vista. The upper-level kitchen links the dining room to the back part of the balcony, whilst the main sleeping quarters are headlined by two generous master bedrooms both with ceiling fans and shutters.
At the rear, the secure ground-level outdoor alfresco-entertaining area is enormous and has its own toilet, as well as access through to a second patio with two lockable storage areas. As for the front yard, well that plays host to the sweetest figs in all of North Fremantle - just wait until you taste them!
This tightly-held pocket of North Fremantle sits just footsteps away from North Fremantle Primary School, bus stops, lush local parks, the local Heritage Trail and permanent bushland reserve, the spectacular Harvey Beach enclave, a series of jetties and the sprawling Gilbert Fraser Reserve, commonly known as North Fremantle Oval. It is also very close to the North Fremantle Bowling Club, North Fremantle Train Station, some of the State's top private schools, beautiful Leighton Beach, cafes, restaurants, Cottesloe and everything that both East Fremantle and Fremantle's own vibrant South Terrace cappuccino strip has to offer.
This is the one you have been waiting for. It's time to secure your future - and in more ways than one!
For site survey information please contact Sarah Bourke on 0474 310 500.
• Rare 779sqm corner block with two street frontages and subdivision potential
• Proposed Lot 1 - 400sqm (approx.)
• Proposed Lot 2 - 379sqm (approx.)
• Solid brick-and-tile construction built in the 1960s
• Downstairs kitchen/meals area, gas cooktop, tiled splashbacks and a double pantry with a separate storage area
• Enclosed under stair storage plus separate storeroom off the downstairs family room
• Tiled upstairs kitchen with an electric cooktop, double ovens and double sinks
• Electric roller shutters to upstairs windows
• Split-system air-conditioning to the formal upper-level dining room
• Ample hallway storage to the top floor
• Ground-floor laundry with double wash troughs, an internal electric hot-water system, a separate fully-tiled toilet and shower (second bathroom) and outdoor access to the rear
• Paved north-facing courtyard for further outdoor entertaining
• Internal entry from the garage
• Security doors
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system to the outdoor storage areas
• Vegetable garden
• Off-street parking for 6 vehicles
Rates & Local Information:
Water Rates: $1405.99 (2020/21)
City of Fremantle Council Rates: $2722.18 (2021/22)
Primary School: North Fremantle Primary School
Secondary School: John Curtin College of the Arts, Fremantle College, Melville Senior High School & Shenton College
* PLEASE NOTE:
1. The owner reserves the right to sell the property prior to the Auction.
2. While every effort has been made to ensure the given information is correct at the time of listing, this information is provided for reference only and is subject to change.