Multiple Offers Presented to the Seller!!!
Lovely 3x1x2 Family Home with 2x1 Granny Flat + Activity Room!!!
Create your memories in this spacious 688 sqm property, situated in this beautiful neighbourhood of Samson!
This 3x1 house comes with a bonus self-contained 2x1 granny flat with separate access, perfect for large families with teenagers or grandparents.
It is fantastic for investors looking for great value too.
• Master bedroom with 2 well-appointed bedrooms
• Kitchen with plenty of storage and separate dining corner
• Family area to spend quality time with your loved ones
• Spacious indoor lounge area to host your relatives and friends
• Outdoor alfresco area patio for your relaxation
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fan for summer cooling
• Easy to maintain front lawn and back yard for outdoor fun and endless relaxation
• Gas Hot Water System
• Granny flat with split system reverse air conditioning - you can choose to turn this additional space into a living area for teenagers or young adults or use it as a home office or rent it out!
• Take a short walk to the Sir Frederick Samson Memorial Reserve for your daily exercise regime or bush trails
• Easy access to Kwinana Freeway via South Street.
• Fremantle CBD (approximately 10 minutes by car)
• Perth CBD (approximately 15-20 minutes by car)
• Located close to major shopping centres (including Kardinya Park Shopping centre, Winthrop Shopping centre and Westfield Booragoon)
• Major hospitals (including Fiona Stanley and St John of God Murdoch)
• Public transport (including buses and the Murdoch train station)
• Murdoch University
• Seton College
• Adventure World Bibra Lakes
• Land Title: Green Title Lot
• Main Dwelling: 3x1x2 House
• Built Year: 1974
• Secondary Dwelling: 2x1 Granny Flat + Activity Room
• Built Year: 1980s (approx.)
• Building Area: 238.17 sqm
• Land Area: 688 sqm
• Council Rates: TBD
• Water Rates: $1,328.18 per year
Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to have the lifestyle or investment you’ve always wanted!
Contact Charlie Yeo at 0434 290 770 | [email protected]
to organise a tour around this one of a kind property.
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but the clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgments about the information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.