3/28 Gerard Street, East Cannington
Sold price: $385,000
Sold: 04 Nov 2021
Listing number: 4519614
YOU'LL FEEL GOOD AGAIN ( OR EVEN BETTER ) LIVING HERE !
We all seem to love life more when everything is in balance. That's why you need to come and check out this fantastic 3 bedroom villa home which comes with all the right - proportions, presentation, position and price !!!
With a well planned open design you get plenty of natural light to a backdrop of neutral tones throughout. The kitchen is equipped for all your needs, displaying premium stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and plenty of built in cabinetry for maximised storage. Connecting through to a well presented living room and main dining zone, the powerful reverse cycle air conditioning takes care of the climate all year round. Two generously sized bedrooms and the master bedroom offers an ensuite and a walk in wardrobes. Stepping out to a quaint, enclosed courtyard perfect for alfresco dining with low maintenance gardening. This will tick all your boxes!
You are perfectly positioned here in this prime location that is approximately 550m to Gibbs Street Primary School, 650m to the Cannington Train Station, 650m to the Cannington train station, 1.5km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, plus easy access to commute into the CBD.
Some of the key attributes include ( but not limited to ) :
- Modern villa home with multiple living zones
- 3 generously sized bedrooms
- 2 modern, well equipped bathrooms
- All bedrooms include built in wardrobes
- Master kitchen with plenty of cabinetry storage
- Stainless steel cooking appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious laundry with built in trough
- Undercover patio/ low maintenance garden
- Double auto lock up garage
- 260 m2 block
- Currently rented for $380 per week until 9th December 2021
- Low Strata Fees @ $261 per quarter
Water rates $1154.35 per year
Council rates $1583.97 per year
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Steve Erceg or Trent Garrett on 0412 898 035.
Verse Property Group
849 Albany Highway
East Victoria Park WA 6101