SANCTUARY WATERS - 5 BED + 2 BATH + MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + GAMES + POOL
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 604m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, games room, large entertainers' patio and sparkling below ground pool.
Located with easy access to Ranford Shopping centre offering IGA, café's, dining, medical facilities as well as public transport just around the corner certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Spacious open plan living with a flexible configuration to keep the whole family happy.
• The chef of the house will fall in love with kitchen offering a modern and fresh design. Highly functional and offering loads of bench space finished with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is a good size featuring ensuite and walk in robe.
• Bedroom 2 is positioned next to the master bedroom and could be utilised as a nursery or home office.
• Bedrooms 3, 4 & 5 are positioned down the rear wing of the home. All are a comfortable size, Bed 3 offering built in robe and Bed 4 & 5 with walk in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• If you love to entertain you will love the patio area, a great space to sit back and relax whilst the kids splash around in the pool on the hot summer days. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Front & back gardens are all fully reticulated.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
270m - Nearest Bus Stop
300m - IGA Canning Vale
600m - Alexandria Boulevard Reserve
1.1km - Campbell Primary School
1.6km - Livingstone Marketplace
1.9km - Canning Vale College
2.0km - Ranford Primary School
2.0km - Gosnells Golf Course
Land Size: 604m2
Build Year: 1997
Built Area (Living): 181m2
Built Area (Total): 241m2
Builder: Summit Home
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ 2184 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1361 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.