3 Little Heath Meander, Erskine
Sold price: $510,000
Sold: 17 Aug 2021
Listing number: 4502756
SOLD by Cheree Appleton 0433 883 668
Modern Gem surrounded by Nature.
This stylish and modern residence is nestled amongst nature, with plenty of parks, gardens and nature trails that you will love exploring on your daily walks.
There's room for the caravan to reside, so you can lock and leave whenever you desire.
The home itself is cleverly designed featuring a stunning wide entry, three large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge office space, separate theatre, and a gorgeous kitchen that ticks the all-important storage and bench space boxes.
Outside, you will love entertaining guests on the large undercover deck area, and if you want to add a spa under the purpose-built patio, all the provisions are already there for you.
* Three Queen size bedrooms
* Master with Ensuite and Walk-in-robes
* Second bathroom with separate toilet
* Separate large study or 4th bedroom
* Gorgeous Theatre room with French doors
* Light and bright Open plan kitchen/dining/living
* Gorgeous porcelain tiles throughout
* Essa Stone Kitchen bench top with breakfast bar
* Walk-in pantry
* So much storage!!!
* Gas stovetop
* Large Fridge recess
* Ceiling fans
* Gas storage hot water system
* NBN connected to the premises
* Spacious laundry with maximum storage
* Gas log fire
* 2 Gas Bayonets
* 14 Solar Panels with 3.5kw inverter
* Alarm System
* Café Blinds
* 3 x Split System Air conditioning units
* Double lock up garage
* Council Rates: $1950.00 PA
* Water Rates: $1440.00 PA
3 Little Heath Meander retains the value of peaceful living, whilst still being conveniently close to shops, medical centre, swimming centre, schools and transport.
Please call to arrange your opportunity to view inside.
Cheree Appleton 0433 883 668
Kevin Green Real Estate
21 Mandurah Terrace
Mandurah WA 6210