PARK FRONT IN PEARSALL
Proudly sitting on a 307m2 park front block, this light and bright home is fun, versatile, and move in ready!
Boasting a well thought out floorplan, this home will suit buyers seeking a low maintenance lifestyle, and will appeal to First Home Buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
Deceptively spacious, this home offers multiple living areas and provides fantastic separation between the main and minor bedrooms, ensuring families have all the space they need to be comfortable.
Located within walking distance of parks, schools and shops, and just a short drive to the freeway and Wanneroo Road, the level of convenience on offer here is hard to rival.
Take advantage of the OPPORTUNITY to secure YOUR piece of this great suburb! Call me today to arrange your viewing!
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Kitchen | Meals | Family | Lounge | Alfresco | Double Garage
Features you’ll love:
- Privately positioned at the front of the home, the main bedroom features engineered timber flooring, a generous walk-in robe and a fantastic en-suite.
- You’ll love spending time in the lounge room, which captures the park views on offer. Engineered timber flooring, LED downlights and an abundance of natural light complete this lovely space.
- Cooking up a feast will be easy in this kitchen space! Overlooking the family and casual dining areas, this kitchen features a curved island bench, which doubles as a breakfast bar, as well as a Westinghouse oven and gas stove, walk in pantry, and ample storage space.
- The family and casual dining areas flow seamlessly from the kitchen. With engineered timber flooring, LED downlights, a gas bayonet and plenty of natural light, this space feels warm and inviting.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated from the main living areas by a sliding door and come with LED downlights, brand new carpets and double built-in robes.
- The family bathroom includes a shower/bath combo with glass shower screen, vanity with good storage and a new toilet. Everything you need is here!
- The laundry features built-in storage and provides direct access to the back yard and washing line.
- All year round outdoor entertaining is made possible thanks to the fantastic alfresco area. Recently painted, you’ll love entertaining your friends and family here, whilst also enjoying the greenery that the lawned area and garden beds provide.
- The double garage provides ample off-street, secure parking and comes with a bonus storeroom.
- You get the added peace of mind knowing that the evaporative air conditioning unit has recently been replaced, as has the instantaneous gas hot water system.
- Extras Include: Decorative Ceiling Cornices, LED Downlights, Evaporative Air Conditioning, Instantaneous Gas Hot Water, Security Alarm System, Security Screens & Windows, Reticulated Gardens.
- Built in 2006 by Dale Alcock Homes.
Great places nearby:
- Ashbrook Park
- Covent Park
- Pearsall Primary School
- Pearsall Shopping Centre
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it's members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.