Perfection in Pearsall!
*** UNDER OFFER after the first home open! ***
Can I have your attention please! Stone benchtops, solar power, 900mm appliances, built-in robes, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, private rear garden, sound good? Wait, there's more!
If you're searching for a high end, lock and leave home with a functional floor plan, you need to see this stunning home!
This one won't last so call Dan now on 0401 661 114 to arrange a viewing!
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Double Garage, Family/ Dining, Theatre, Study Nook/ Activity, Alfresco!
- Located in a quiet street and only a short stroll from the Pearsall Shopping centre, Pearsall Primary and multiple parks, this one-of-a-kind home is packed with features and perfectly ready to move in!
- The open plan kitchen, family and dining areas are at the heart of the home and have a wonderfully fresh feel to them. With plenty of natural light, it is the perfect space to make your own.
- There's also a large theatre room and additional study nook which can easily function as an activity or games room!
- A beautiful, modern kitchen is a luxury and this one hits the mark! With stone bench tops, island bench and breakfast bar, 900mm appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards, the home chef will love this space.
- The master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and features dual walk-in robes and an adjoining ensuite with rain head shower and stylish neutral décor. You will love all it has to offer!
- The spare bedrooms are a good size and feature 2-door mirrored robes.
- The second bathroom features, rainhead shower, bath and there's also a separate toilet for added convenience.
- 5kw of Solar panels really help to keep the power bills low!
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures you have all year climate control and comfort.
- The beautiful & private outdoor space is an area you will absolutely love! With a stunning raised, decked area, large shade sail, and artificial grassed area.
Other Features Include: Automatic garage door, gas instantaneous hot water unit.
This home was competed in October 2015 and is on approx. 322m2 of land
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it's members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.