11 Hodge Street, Willagee
Sold price: $756,000
Sold: 26 Jul 2021
Listing number: 4499052
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE'S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
MORE HOMES URGENTLY WANTED!
Spacious family-sized homes opposite Webber Reserve are rarely available, so now is the time to seize this great opportunity and make this one yours. This gorgeous north facing four-bedroom, two-bathroom home has been freshly re-painted and boasts contemporary renovations to the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry - ready to welcome your family.
Separated internal living areas provide space for individual pursuits and precious family time, and a delightful outdoor pergola provides the perfect alfresco area for all-season entertaining.
At the front of the home, the light-filled master suite features three arched bay windows which stream light in all year round and overlook the leafy parklands beyond, a stylish en-suite with stone-topped vanity and full-height tiling, and a sizeable walk-in robe.
You'll love the modern kitchen, complete with stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher, soft-closing cabinetry, engineered stone benches and subway-tiled splashbacks - everything you need to cook up a storm for family and friends is at your fingertips.
Enjoy close proximity to shopping and cafes, fantastic local schools and convenient access to Fremantle and Bull Creek Station from this idyllic location. Walk to Woolworths and the Archibald Street shopping precinct and pick up your morning coffee from Precious Organics Cafe, just 140m around the corner. Locals love the sense of community in this family-friendly area!
- Refreshed four bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
- Absolute park side position - opposite Webber Reserve
- Freshly painted internally
- Renovated kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Stone bench tops throughout
- Two separate internal living areas including front lounge and open plan kitchen,dining and family
- Two alfresco courtyards
- Updated timber-look flooring throughout (carpets to bedrooms)
- Built-in robes (walk-in to master bedroom)
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning to master, bedroom 3 and lounge room
- Two garden shed's
- Attic storage with ladder access
- Security mesh to several doors and windows
- Gas hot water system
- Easy-care lawn and limestone retained garden beds
- Gas bayonets in family and front lounge
- Easy care 495sqm block
Council Rates - Approx. $1,884.50 PA
Water Rates - Approx. $1,262.83 PA
- 5km to Fremantle
- 5.4km to Bull Creek Station
- 900m to Melville Senior High School
- 710m to Caralee Community School
- 2.4km to Seton Catholic College
- 4.2km to CBC Fremantle
- 3.7km to Santa Maria College
- 410m to Woolworths Melville
- 820m to Winnacott Reserve
- 870m to Archibald Street shops, cafes & Caralee Medical Centre
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee's No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this idyllic home soon.
101 Canning Highway
East Fremantle WA 6158