49 Warringah Close, Kallaroo
Listed price: Under Offer by Sangita!!
Sold: 09 Aug 2021
Listing number: 4498578
HOME OPEN CANCELLED!! SORRY ITS GONE!!
Contact Sangita Forrest on 0424 088 058
This magnificent big family home is filled with natural light and high ceilings creating a sense of flowing space and style like no other. It's simply perfect for the extended multi-generational family, for those with long stay guests or if you work from home. This home is BIG-372 SQM Build Area!!
Ray White is proud to be the listing agent for 49 Warringah Close, Kallaroo.
7 double bedrooms plus study, 3 bathrooms - 2 storey home on a massive 1107sqm block in leafy North Shore Estate.
- Secure gated access to the home
- Spacious entrance with double French doors opens to huge family living area.
- Separate theatre room off entry and shopper access from the big double garage.
- Huge kitchen with island bench, granite bench tops with heaps of work space, abundance of cupboards, drawers and overheads. Extra granite bench space suitable for paperwork etc. Large walk in pantry, double fridge recess and 900mm Euromaid electric oven with 5 burner gas cook top.
- Light and bright kitchen overlooks dining and family area plus outdoor entertaining area.
- Upstairs area has cork flooring and extra high ceilings throughout.
- Family room overlooks front entertaining area and has full length built in wall unit, ceiling fans and glass French doors separating the upper level bedroom wing from living area.
- 5 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs plus living room.
- Main bedroom has plenty of built ins, walk in robe, 2nd sliding door leading to balcony with pool and inland views.
- Superbly renovated semi-ensuite with frameless glass shower, double vanities, bath and W.C.
- 2nd bedroom has built in robes and desks plus glass sliding door leading to 2nd balcony also with pool and inland views.
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 are all double and all have built in robes and desks.
- Renovated 2nd bathroom with frameless glass shower, porcelain tiling, double vanities with stone bench tops and ample storage space.
- Large study with 2 built in desks and an abundance of cupboards and bookcases.
- Totally self-contained this area of the home is perfect for the 3rd generation.
- Another 2 double bedrooms with built in robes, desks and storage cupboards.
- Living area opening to the paved private garden and pool.
- 3rd bathroom
- Huge laundry cum kitchenette with plenty of cupboards and bench space.
- Separate W.C.
- Large linen cupboard in hallway
- Very own BORE
- Smart wired throughout
- Extra large garage with additional bench space.
- Bonus Large Store room off garage with rear access.
- Safety fenced below ground solar heated pool including pool cover & reel.
- 2 Instantaneous gas hot water services.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling to upper level.
- Alfresco under main roof with shade sail.
• Footsteps from Dampier Park - stroll to other lush local reserves
• Walking distance to Mullaloo Beach, Tom Simpson Park, the Mullaloo Beach Hotel and fantastic seaside cafes and restaurants
• Minutes away from more food, shopping and entertainment at Hillarys Marina
• Close to St Mark's Anglican Community School and the vibrant Westfield Whitford City complex
• Only a few moments to bus stops and Springfield Primary School
• Short commute to both Whitfords Train Station and the freeway
What's it worth to you? Call Sangita 0424 088 058
Ray White North Quays
Seacrest Shopping Centre
15 Harman Road
Sorrento WA 6020