44 De Burgh Street, Ledge Point
Sold price: $725,000
Sold: 17 Jul 2021
Listing number: 4493350
FALL IN LOVE...STUNNING VIEWS - LARGE CORNER LAND - SPACIOUS COASTAL HOME
Situated in a picturesque seaside quintessential haven, this well designed coastal home close to the breathtaking iconic coast line of the Indian Ocean will surely impress you.
Designed and Strategically built by a reputable builder with high energy rating in mind, this amazing 4x 3 family coastal home on a large corner allotment of 994sqm, boast features that perfectly combines convenience and lifestyle.
The internal layout is spacious with 2 bedrooms, laundry living space and bathroom downstairs and the master, ensuite, another bedroom, open plan living and kitchen upstairs.
Walking upstairs you will be enchanted by a large gable ceiling which opens up to a very spacious open plan living, and a modern kitchen The high raking ceilings also add to the grand, spacious feel to the home. The double glazed glass sliding doors and windows to the large timber decked balcony not only ensures the central living areas are well-lit with natural light and flushed with natural ventilation but also captures the amazingly stunning view of the ocean.
Imagine the beautiful moments of gazing into that mesmerising sunset and the glorious ocean views with your loved ones. Simply inspiring and magical…
• Home built by Total Home Frames (Completed Construction December 2014)
• Huge block of land 998 ( room for a massive shed or granny flat)
• Spacious kitchen, chef's delight, featuring:
• benchtops with double sink.
• Breakfast bar with seating.
• Large fridge space
• 2 spacious living areas and massive sized bedrooms perfect for the largest of families
• Ceiling fans
• Reticulation to front lawn and rear of house
• Big open plan kitchen, dining, lounge all with ocean views
• Plenty of storage space
• Sold fully furnished.
• Lucrative rental income
• Walking distance to the beaches
This home offers you and your family the perfect get-away retreat away from the hustle and bustle of urban living. This is your Time to create those beautiful unforgettable memories of your life by the sea.
Ray White Lancelin
4/29 Walker Avenue
Lancelin WA 6044