14 Cameron Way, Kardinya
Expressions of Interest
Listing number: 4488310
Duplex Block with Potential Retain and Build
This potential retain and built duplex development property is just too good to be missed!
Perched on a 769sqm elevated block of land, with view to the city on the first floor and Hill view from the balcony on the ground floor. This seven bedrooms and two bathrooms property is as rare as hen's teeth.
Perfectly located only a short distance to Murdoch University, Kennedy Baptist College, the North Lake Senior Campus and other excellent local schools. Medical facilities such as Fiona Stanley Hospital and St. John of God Hospital, Just footsteps away from the lovely Ted Neesham Reserve, bus route and trains, Tennis Club, Morris Buzzacott Reserve, Kardinya Shopping Centre and restaurants.
This property has just been freshly painted and its functional floor plan with 7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, you can have many options.
1. Move in and enjoy the conveniences this property offers.
2. Collecting rental while planning for the subdivision.
3. Demolish and build.
4. Retain and build (subject to Council and WAPC approval). You can retain the existing big house at the front and built another house at the back.
- 7 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Most of the bedrooms with built in robe.
- Spacious kitchen and dining area.
- Huge bedroom on the lower floor can be a games room or theatre.
- Separate living area.
- Gas Hot Water System.
- Large back yard with plenty of room for kids or pets.
- Spacious balcony area great for entertaining.
- Double garage.
- Garden shed.
- 769sqm block with R25 Zoning
- Retain and Build (Subject to Council and WAPC approval)
For more information or obligation free appraisal, please call Jenny now on 0450229089
880 Canning Highway
Applecross WA 6153