52 Grunters Way, Gnarabup
Sold price: $1,910,000
Sold: 30 Aug 2021
Listing number: 4487928
This stunning home provides the perfect escape in coastal Gnarabup, one of Australia’s favourite holiday destinations in the South West of WA.
Walking distance to many iconic surf breaks and only minutes drive to Margaret River town centre, this outstanding home provides luxury accommodation with multiple entertaining spaces perfect for hosting family & friends.
Positioned on an elevated 1,408m2 block this beautiful location provides gorgeous views from the expansive undercover entertaining deck across Leeuwin Ridge and is an easy walk to pristine beaches, local surf breaks at Gas Bay and Grunters and the Cape to Cape walk track.
Winner of the HIA for Best Timber Framed Home in the South West 2015 this home is a masterpiece of outstanding design and construction. Built on multiple levels to blend in with the environment, the one-off design offers two separate living areas with a striking kitchen, perfect for entertaining which overlooks the main living and dining space.
The exceptional kitchen features polished concrete benchtops, beautifully crafted Marri timber cupboards with quality stainless steel appliances. The large scullery features plenty of bench space and shelving with LED lighting fitted into the cupboards as well as the built-in breakfast bar.
• Award winning home built in 2015 on 1,408M2 block
• Expansive outdoor entertaining deck with Ridge views
• Easy walk to local pristine beaches
• Equally suitable for holidays or as a permanent home
• Solid Jarrah timber flooring throughout
• Master bedroom with his/hers walk in robe
• Luxury ensuite with double walk-in shower & double jarrah vanity
• 3 additional double sized bedrooms each with carpet, built in robes & curtains
• Beautifully appointed 2nd bathroom with bath and jarrah vanity
• Open plan living area features high ceilings, ceiling fans & feature pendant lighting
• Slow wood combustion fire in living area
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Laundry has ample storage and access to the backyard
• Study nook has built in benchtops, cabinets, phone & internet points
• Second living space with direct access to the outside timber decking with breathtaking views of the Ridge
• Double lockup garage
• Fully landscaped with reticulated lawns and gardens
• Close to internationally renowned surf breaks
• Approx 6 minutes drive to Margaret River town centre
• Walking distance to popular restaurants and cafes The White Elephant cafe, The Common, The Larder
To enjoy a coastal lifestyle in the South West of WA like no other, you need to view this sensational property!
Contact exclusive agent Julie Fairclough today for full details & to arrange a viewing.
M: 0407 174 258
58 Dunn Bay Road
Dunsborough WA 6281