Villa 23/55 Alexander Drive, Menora
Sold price: $450,000
Sold: 30 Jul 2021
Listing number: 4482785
Sold Sold Sold
George Ferrier from Harcourts Alliance would like to present this quality finished, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Not often do you see Retirement Villas refurbished to this 'Display Home' quality. This magnificent 2 Bedroom home has all the luxury finishing's you could wish for.
Features include a NEW kitchen, bathroom, laundry, new flooring throughout, with new paint and window treatments to name a few.
Whether you enjoy a game of lawn bowls, meeting for a coffee or browsing through the library, Lawley Park Village has something for everyone. There is also an indoor sparkling heated pool, spa and a gym for your enjoyment.
At Lawley Park we want you to treat the village as an extension of your own home. Invite friends and family over for a BBQ by the bowling green or even the grandkids for a game of pool or let them have a splash in the sparkling heated pool.There is always an excuse to get together at Lawley Park.
Lawley Park Village is located in Menora, only a short drive away from Perth City Centre. There is a fantastic range of shopping facilities nearby with Beaufort Street café and restaurant precinct in close proximity, shops, banks, a post office and hairdressers and not to mention public transport on your village doorstep.
- High quality refurbishment throughout
- High ceilings - ceiling fans - down lighting
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Open plan, modern kitchen/dining
- Modern timber look flooring
- Security Alarm for peace of mind
- Private carport
- Private and secure back court yard with a bonus storage room
- Communal library, bowling green, billiards room, social hall
- All weather entertaining and BBQ area
- Sparkling indoor heated pool, spa and Gym
- Public transport on your doorstep
- Close to Perth CBD
49 Boas Avenue
Joondalup WA 6027