134 Zodiac Lane, West End
Sold price: $105,000
Sold: 04 Jun 2021
Listing number: 4478741
Beach Cottage Living Is All About Location and Lifestyle
Hear the ocean and smell the ocean.
Living in a beach cottage is like being on holiday everyday. The relaxed lifestyle, the friendly neighbour's, the beaches close by, still close to town for shops and services...what more could you want ?
This home was loved for many many years and it's now time for someone else to call this home.
As far as beach cottages go this one is very spacious inside.
• Lovely street frontage, enclosed front yard and single car garage
• Inviting front patio (East facing) which is perfect for the summer afternoons shaded from the hot sun
• Open plan dining and lounge room at the front
• Two good size bedrooms off the living area with one of them having built in robes
• Central kitchen which is large, practical and plenty of cupboards and bench space
• Laundry and bathroom
• Large bedroom at the rear ideal for a Master Bedroom and close to the bathroom - semi ensuite
• Great patio at the rear overlooking the lush green lawn and gardens. Great spot to enjoy and the winter sun here in the afternoons makes it a nice place to be
• Nice street appeal, great neighours, close to the beach and town.
This has recently been refreshed and is ready for the new owner to enjoy living here as much as the previous owner did and calling this home.
Furniture and items in the cottage are available for separate purchase also, making this the ideal set up for someone to walk straight in and start living.
** Please note that this property is on leased land.
Leased until 30th June 2039
Lease fee $3000.00 per annum
Council rates $1500 approx. per annum
** (Concessions may apply to those who are eligible )
Viewings will be by private appointment only, so call Michelle Mitchell today on 0438 680 668 to arrange.
Ray White Geraldton
1/209 Foreshore Drive
Geraldton WA 6530