Lot 50 Alfred Road, Carbunup River
Sold price: $1,000,000
Sold: 15 Jun 2021
Listing number: 4477296
STRATEGIC 100 ACRE RURAL HOLDING
Magnificent 40ha (100ac) property providing the perfect balance for lifestyle, income and agricultural purposes.
Located in one of the south west's original farming areas dating back to the early 1900's, Carbunup River is renowned for having quality soils providing opportunity for grazing, horticulture and vegetable production forming part of the ever popular and rich ecosystem of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste area.
The landscape offers a unique balance of lush grazing countryside, enhanced by incredible native timbers offering beautiful parkland pockets beneath the high canopy, providing shade and shelter for grazing stock. Lot 50 Alfred Road, Carbunup River is the perfect blank canvas to create your own magic farm only a short distance to your essential daily services, schools, amenities, Vasse CBD and Geographe Bay.
You would be hard pressed to find such a healthy rural property in an excellent position like this to make your everyday rural living a breeze.
• Excellent 40.90ha (100 acres) of south west grazing / lifestyle country
• Zoned "Agriculture" City of Busselton
• Location is ideal for everyday living, with the perfect rural lifestyle
• Under 10mins to shops, schools and Geographe Bay
• Spring fed dam to south west corner
• Excellent fencing in place
• Rural gates positioned across each property
• Yearly super history in place
• Rural drainage corridors in place
• Power available
Inspection by appointment only, please contact Tony Farris on 0417 951 838.
Dunsborough Centrepoint Shopping Centre
Dunsborough WA 6281