Lot 2/20 Smith Street, Denmark
Sold price: $1,275,000
Sold: 09 Jul 2021
Listing number: 4474226
OFFERS - Approved 60 lot Development in Denmark
$$$$ Magnificent 6.62ha blue-chip development (R20) in the heart of Denmark.
LAND BANK NOW AND DEVELOP BEFORE DA EXPIRY - 1 FEBRUARY 2023.
WA residential property prices are increasing exponentially - Developers, and astute investors, this is a chance of a lifetime.
You could be a part of creating more opportunities for buyers to be able to purchase land and build in Denmark in the future, the astute investor will recognise that this opportunity seldom comes along. You, therefore, need to seize the moment and make other people's dreams come true.
With all the positive changes in WA, this is surely a "no brainer", plus you get to embrace Denmark's iconic coastal lifestyle while you oversee the development.
This block is centrally situated in the exquisite coastal town of Denmark in the Great Southern Region with its breathtaking coastal lifestyle and abundant tourist attractions.
This DA-approved PREMIERE block of land has Panoramic views of the Wilson Inlet.
THINGS TO DO IN DENMARK
* Short stroll to the town centre, cafe strip, boutiques, and shops
* Spend a day swimming at Ocean Beach
* 10-minute drive to William Bay and the iconic Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks
* Frequent the Denmark River, Kwoorabup Park, Rail Trail, Golf Course, and Karri Walk
* Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, Bibbulmun Track, and Munda-Biddi trail
* Visit vibrant Albany with its rich history, modern facilities, HARBOUR and AIRPORT, just a short 39-minute drive (54kms)
* Visit world-class wineries, award-winning distilleries and breweries, and Michelin Star locations
Denmark has an abundance of freshwater, local produce and seafood. A clean living lifestyle awaits you in this beautiful part of the world, where the forest meets the sea.
Denmark is a sought-after destination for permanent and retiring residents looking for peace and tranquility and is an increasingly popular tourist destination.
Contact Michael Sheppard on 0433 275 080 for more information on this truly once-in-a-lifetime pristine development opportunity.
LJ Hooker Victoria Park- Belmont (WA)
288 Albany Highway
Victoria Park WA 6100