71 Glenbawn Drive, South Lake
Sold price: $590,000
Sold: 18 Apr 2021
Listing number: 4467093
Massive workshop & multiple living areas
Are you looking for a huge home for the family to grow and the opportunity to park the boat, caravan or tradie ute securely in the back yard? The enormous, powered workshop, with full unencumbered side gated access, is perfect for mechanics. Plus, the home has multiple living areas, ideal breakaway areas for all members of the family. South Lake is conveniently close to hospitals, great schools, Murdoch Uni and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre.
The workshop is 8 m x 10 m approx. and is fully powered. Encompassing high clearance roller doors for easy access & convenient mechanic servicing pit.
- Enormous living room finished beautifully with solid jarrah timber floors and a wood fire heater. French glass doors provide seamless access through to the impressive patio area.
- Kitchen with electric appliances overlooks the patio area.
- Front lounge with TV recessed area
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with robe recess
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- Dining room
- Single garage with roller door and shopper's entrance
- Gym area
- Expansive fully carpeted lounge room, ideal for movie nights
- Master bedroom with built in robe, mirror sliding doors and modern ensuite
- Bedroom 4, generous in size, with built in robes
- A massive 8 m x 10 m approx. powered workshop with full gated side access
- Bore reticulated gardens
- Large patio area perfect for year-round entertaining, promoting natural airflow, and offers the ideal space to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Roller shutters and security cameras for peace of mind
Please call Gabby Abbott on 0430 303 882 for more information.
The property located close to the Freeway, numerous Medical Centres, South Lake Primary School, Lakeland Senior High School, ARC Aquatic & Recreation Centre and is walking distance to bus stops and the local shops.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
9B/10 Oasis Drive
Secret Harbour WA 6173