36 Allamanda Drive, South Lake
Sold price: $435,000
Sold: 24 Apr 2021
Listing number: 4466558
All the work has been completed for this renovated three-bedroom, one bathroom home, the property also has a separate studio, an ideal home office. Drive through access to the powered workshop is an absolute bonus and so hard to find.
This home has plenty of living space and is an ideal starter home or investment opportunity. Located within access to the Kwinana Freeway and only minutes to local shopping centre and Cockburn Gateways Shopping City.
• Large front lounge with gas point, TV point and roller shutters
• Renovated kitchen with electric appliances plus plenty of cupboard space
• Laundry area is located beside the kitchen for ease of access and has built-in cupboards
• Large meals area
• Games room with the retreat/studio off this area
• Powder room
• Master queen sized bedroom with television point and roller shutters
• Bedroom two is also a queen size with roller shutters, bedroom three will accommodate a king single sized bed
• Renovated bathroom with large shower, double vanity, fan/heat light, separate toilet and glass brick window allowing plenty of light to flow through.
• Linen cupboard
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Instant gas hot water system
• Powered 6m x 6m workshop
• Drive through access from single carport
• 700sqm block
4.8km - Cockburn Gateways Shopping City and Train Station
700m - South Lake Primary School
1.8km - Lakeland Senior High School
7.7km - Fiona Stanley Hospital
8.7km - Murdoch University
11km - Coogee Beach
21km - Perth CBD
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Semple Property Group
8/1 Merino Entrance
Cockburn Central WA 6164