Spacious Ground-Floor Apartment - Supremely Convenient Location!
VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CALL JON ON 0410602712 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING..
Jon Tomkinson & The Agency are proud to present to market... 9/37 Orenco Bend, Clarkson...
Calling all investors to this magnificently spacious ground floor apartment, which is just a 1-minute walk to the Clarkson Train Station, and tucked away perfectly in a beautifully quiet location!
The home is currently tenanted at $340 per week on a fixed term lease until 7-1-2022.
Built in 2007, Metro Apartments, Clarkson, is a quality complex of 35 apartments, set over 2 levels. It is the perfect place to live, for busy professionals & downsizers.
Living in this spacious, 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with street-front access is an absolute breeze. There is secure parking directly outside the apartment behind the electronic security gate, and there are additional visitors bays off-street, right by the front door..
Once inside the home, you will find the open-plan living space, comprising of the kitchen, lounge room and dining area, to be light-filled and very expansive. The kitchen boasts all of the modern conveniences, including ceramic hot plate, range hood, double sinks, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of storage. The living space enjoys quality carpets and neutral decor. The dining area opens out, through the sliding door, to the paved alfresco, partially covered by the main roof, and enjoys views on to the street.
Down the hall, and past the spacious main bathroom with separate bath & shower, and European laundry, you will find the master bedroom. This is a supremely comfortable room, fit for a king size bed, and enjoys his n hers mirrored sliding robes and a light, bright & spacious en-suite bathroom, with large shower & plenty of storage. The minor bedroom is queen size with mirrored sliding robes. Both bedrooms also have the same quality carpets as the main living area.
There is a real ease of living experienced when living here. It's quietly tucked away, and on the ground floor, and still enjoys magnificent access to the Clarkson Train Station, which links you up with Perth City within 30 minutes. The Neerabup Road access ramps to the Mitchell Freeway are literally just around the corner, and it's only a 4-minute drive to Ocean Keys Shopping & Entertainment Complex. A short stroll sees you to all the convenience of local shopping, cafes and eateries, health & well being establishments and beautiful parklands.
Could there really be a better investment, than to acquire this absolutely fantastic property which really is so close to everything?
With the market rising like it is, you will also have the option of moving into the property, down the track.
Property details at a glance;
- Ground floor apartment with great access for everybody including older downsizers, and is wheelchair accessible
- 2 Spacious, carpeted double bedrooms with sliding mirrored robes.
- 2 Fabulously proportioned, light, bright bathrooms with plenty of storage, main bathroom with a bath
- Good sized kitchen with all of the modern conveniences and great storage
- Spacious, modern and open-plan living area including a lounge room and adjoining dining space
- European laundry located behind doors in the hall
- 2 Toilets
- Expansive paved alfresco, accessed through the sliding door from the dining space and with views to the street
- Secure parking bay for 1 vehicle behind electronic gate (situated directly outside the apartment)
- Additional off-street visitors bays directly outside the front door
- Lockable external storage facility (located just a few metres from the apartment, inside the secure area)
- 125m2 total area of the property (approx.)
(77m2 internal living + 24m2 courtyard + 6m2 verandah + 14m2 car bay + 4m3 storage facility = 125m2 in total.)
- Designated secure single car bay is 14m2 (approx).
- Separate lockable storage facility has a volume of 4 cubic metres (approx.)
Fees & Levies;
- Strata fees are $700.85 per quarter
- Water rates are $ 883.51 (approx.)
- Council Rates are $ 1599.00 (approx.)
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.