66 Wolfe Road, Banjup
Listed price: SOLD BY IAN WILSON
Sold: 27 Apr 2021
Listing number: 4460612
Heading Rural Lifestyle with Urban Convenience.
Welcome to 66 Wolfe Road Banjup in arguably one of the best locations in this popular rural setting.
Opportunity for a growing family to enjoy this rural lifestyle on 5 acres surrounded by natural bushland.
Spacious brick & iron homestead featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, double garage with shoppers entrance.
Beautifully renovated kitchen with a lovely aspect overlooking the below ground pool and alfresco entertaining area.
Loads of parking and access to 20x40m powered workshop and other smaller sheds.
• Master bedroom with access to pool area
• Ensuite with double shower and floor to ceiling tiles
• Modern kitchen with loads of cupboard space, gas hotplate, electric oven & microwave, stone benches, dishwasher & double fridge recess
• Large family / meals area with wood heater
• Spacious formal lounge / dining area with wood heater
• Stone flooring throughout living areas
• Renovated laundry with overhead cupboards & ample bench space
• Ducted Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large alfresco entertaining area with built in BBQ & bar with outdoor cafe blinds & ceiling fans
• 4.2 x 11.5 below ground heated pool
• Double garage with remote sectional door
• Solar powered property entry gate
• 11 solar panels with 3 KW invertor
• Solar hot water system
• Large 20 x 40m 3 phase powered workshop
• 91,000 lt rainwater tank, fed from roof of home
• 22,000 lt bore water tank with 3 horse power pump for reticulation
• 40+ m submersible bore pump
• Fully fenced with jarrah splits and ringlock
• Bore reticulated gardens & lawns
• Ring main reticulation for fire prevention
• Council rates $1952.00
• 2 hectares
• Home was built in 1990
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Below Ground Pool
4 Dunk Place
Coogee WA 6166