Home Is Where The ? Is!
Nicole Hindmarsh is proud to welcome 35 Waterlily Drive, Dudley Park to the market. Be whisked away to the smallest prettiest island in the Aegean Sea, to where the inspiration for this stunning home began. Sip on a refreshing Prosecco whilst taking in the view of this gorgeous Mediterranean property, majestic ornate window trims, decorative mouldings under the balconies, impressive use of wrought iron, are just a few of the attributes you will appreciate. They say home is where the heart is, so be prepared to fall in love with the warmth, comfort and style of this unique quality residence.
- spacious open plan living
- gourmet kitchen, 900mm oven, gas cooktop, ample bench space, overhead cupboards, large walk in pantry, extra wide fridge space all overlooking the picturesque canal
- solid pine-lined high ceilings
- skirting boards throughout
- designed to allow natural flow of breezes through the home
- outdoor entertaining area facing East
- pizza oven, BBQ area, plumbed in sink, grape vine, established olive tree
- guest bedroom downstairs with bathroom including shower, bath and separate powder room
- expansive master suite with balcony boasting canal views, huge walk in robe and ensuite with separate WC, corner spa, shower
- generous third bedroom with sitting area, large walk in robe, ensuite, separate WC and balcony
- side access with unrestricted height clearance for the caravan, boat and trailer
- ample parking for when friends and family visit
- double garage with store area, shed for extra storage of boating gear
- 9 metre Jarrah jetty with 3 tonne boat lifter
- architecturally designed based on the family's home in "Kastellorizo" Greece
- 18.1 metre canal frontage
- security system, lock up and leave
- fully reticulated
- low maintenance artificial turf
- bi-fold stacker doors to entertaining area
- non-slip tiling in bathrooms
- Rinnai gas instant hot water system
- reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- under stair storage
- 3 door linen press upstairs
- and so much more.....
- close to the main Estuary, Indian Ocean and Mandurah Mariner by boat
- close to the centre of Mandurah and Mandurah Foreshore
- close to the newly renovated Mandurah Forum
- close to freeway entry, 1 hour to Perth
Don't miss out, contact Nicole Hindmarsh for your private inspection today 0415 815 156.