SPLIT LEVEL ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 2 LEVELS OF LIVING
- SITUATED IN A BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
- CITY VIEWS FROM THE UPPER LEVEL
- HIGH WALKABILITY LEVEL, CAR NOT NEEDED
- SECURE PARKING, SECURE STOREROOM
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Combined with the State Government Opening Doors Program you now can call the Ottimo Apartments home. Purchase a 70% share of the property, whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. Located in the heart of New Northbridge, this apartment is ready to move in to.
The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. The program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
• Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of the purchase price (whichever is greater)
• No savings history required
• $0 lenders mortgage insurance
• $0 monthly account keeping fees
To find out if you are eligible to purchase a property through the Opening Doors Program and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected]
or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• Spacious 59sqm of internal living over two levels
• Ground floor apartment with 13sqm courtyard
• Private balcony upstairs
• Plenty of natural light
• High ceilings
• Stone bench tops throughout
• Tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
• Bosch appliances
• Gas cooking
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Lock up and secure storeroom
• Short distance to café’s, restaurants, Russell Square Park and nightlife
• Extremely low strata levies
• Small complex
• Secure car bay
• 230m to the nearest bus stop
• 1.3km to nearest train station
• 1.1km to Perth CBD
• 1.1km to RAC Arena
• 1.9km to Swan River
• 2.2km to Royal Perth Hospital
• 15.0km to Perth Airport
Please contact Brad to arrange a viewing on 0429 636 536.
**From the 5th of December, prior to accessing any of ARENA’S active for sale properties you will be required to provide your contact details to fall in line with the state governments new protocol. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us make things safe for everyone.