9 Allendale Entrance, North Lake
Sold price: $765,000
Sold: 18 Mar 2021
Listing number: 4453220
"MURDOCH CHASE FAMILY HOME"
Built in 2000 and sitting on a 679M2 R30 block this LARGE family home is presented immaculately and won't last long.
Situated across from open green space and surrounded by parklands and facilities this home is super convenient and stylish all rolled into ONE!! Family friendly layout with the pool 100% visible from the kitchen and main living areas.
A true 4 x 2 plus study with multiple separate living areas and a stunning alfresco entertaining area complete with below ground pool. Room to add the granny flat in the rear yard and future subdivision potential, this property should be on your MUST VIEW list.
Features include but not limited to:
- Gas cook top and electric oven and dishwasher
- Gas heating bayonets
- 4 large bedrooms with robes
- Separate study
- Large ensuite to master with dual sinks, spa bath and large shower
- 2nd bathroom featuring half height tiles with separate bath and shower
- Sunken theatre room
- Large family/dining area
- Formal sunken lounge overlooking parkland
- Formal dining room with servery hatch to kitchen
- Bar adjoining central entertaining area
- High ceilings and exposed beams
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning installed 2019
- Security system
- Solarhart hot water system
- Living areas on the NORTH side of the property drenching the living areas with natural light during the winter months
Leeming High and West Leeming Primary School. Close to Corpus Christi, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch Train Station.
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today's market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.
329A Canning Highway
Palmyra WA 6157