Midlands Road, Walebing
Expressions Of Interest
Listing number: 4451883
Iconic Prestige Homestead ready to be embraced
Here is a fabulous opportunity to be apart of the steeped in history "Woolawa homestead" & to have the space to live in the countryside without neighbours. Nestled amongst the gumtrees on 1.8ha (4.447 acres) this property is conveniently located just 13 kms from the Moora town & community.
Built in circa 1915 the homestead has been renovated to a high standard with just a few items to be completed.
If it's traditional architecture that you love, you'll be in seventh heaven!
Quality fixture & fittings enhance this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home blending history with modern attributes.
1. Massive open plan kitchen/dining/family room with beautiful Jarrah floor boards that have been uniquely laid with the utmost skill & design
2. Granite benches & traditional style kitchen sink to suit the era of the home
3. High ceilings, beautiful cornices & architraves, timber framed window & original fireplaces are just a few of the stunning features that create an ambience second to none
4. Formal lounge room can be accessed from the 2 metre wide verandah that surrounds the entire home.
5. A separate garage & guest accommodation are adjacent to the homestead.
6. Traditional local stone brings this home to life, simply amazing to see the workmanship of the stonemason of yester-year.
7. An inspection will impress so call Kris anytime.
Elders Real Estate
195 Great Eastern Highway
Belmont WA 6104