28 St Peters Green, College Grove
Offers over $365,000
Listing number: 4446749
All you Need in a Quiet Location
If you are looking for a large stylish and spacious family home with lots of extras including solar panels and ducted air con throughout, then put this one to the top of your list. Located at the head of a quiet cul de sac in College Grove.
This property boasts an immaculate interior with 4 good sized bedrooms. The master has a full ensuite and WIR while the 3 minor bedrooms all have BIR. The superb family layout offers generous accommodation, a massive open plan living separate lounge and a wonderful sense of space. There is a formal lounge which can easily be converted to a theatre room, while the family and dining areas are located together with the very functional kitchen becoming the central part of the home.
The great sized and immaculate yard is well designed for entertaining with feature decking as well as a gabled patio area. The garden shed & workshop are well equipped to handle plenty of projects and storage.
Located on 722m2 this is an ideal family home in a nice quiet street. Located within minutes to Dalyellup shopping complex, sports ovals and schools, don't let this one get away!
Other Features Include:
• 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home located on a 722m2 block
• Cul-de-sac location - perfect for the kids
• Lovely gardens at the front and back of the house
• Large sized bedrooms
• Huge tiled open plan living area-lounge and dining area
• Huge kitchen in the heart of the home with plenty of storage and cupboard space
• Lovely outdoor living with gable patio and two decked areas.
• Workshop plus garden shed
• Solar panels and fully ducted air con
• Close proximity to Hospitals, University, Shops, Rec Centre
Barr and Standley
19 Stirling Street
Bunbury WA 6230