9 Highcliffe Rise, Currambine
Sold price: $870,000
Sold: 18 Dec 2021
Listing number: 4445898
Immaculate Five bedroom Home with Ocean Views!
Open by appointment during the Christmas and New Year period - Call Tom 0408 427 514
Come home to 9 Highcliffe Rise, a beautiful five-bedroom, two-bathroom family home boasting ocean views.
Perfect for the growing family, this impressive double storey property enjoys an elevated position on a 759sqm block, with an expansive 310sqm area under the roof. The attractive brick and tile facade has significant street appeal, with an offset double lock-up garage and extra-wide driveway for additional off-street parking. Lovely, water-wise gardens and lawn are on easy-care auto-reticulation.
The ground level is home to an enormous room which could comfortably accommodate up to 100 people - an entertainer's dream. Gleaming solid Jarrah flooring and a dedicated kitchenette make this the perfect space for large family gatherings, birthday parties, games room - let your imagination run wild! The minor bedrooms are also on this level and feature built-in robes and quality drapes.
The second level of this outstanding family home capitalises on the picturesque ocean views. The expansive, open-plan living and meals area is a beautiful light-filled space to bring the family together. It extends out to a tiled balcony where you'll enjoy beautiful breezes and spectacular Indian ocean views and sunsets. Cook up a storm in your deluxe kitchen which boasts Electrolux oven and induction cooktop, engineered stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and a double drawer dishwasher. There's also a walk-in pantry, double fridge/freezer space, appliance cupboard and all the cabinets and drawers you'll ever need.
The ensuite and bathrooms are beautifully finished, with oversized showers, full height tiling and generous cabinets, and the laundry is equipped with a double linen cupboard, under bench cabinets and ample bench space.
Easy-care rear gardens with limestone retaining and automatic reticulation provide more time for entertaining and enjoying the lifestyle features of your new home and community.
Only 2km from Iluka Beach and Foreshore Park, and 1.5km to Currambine Station, there's so much to love about this property's affordable coastal location. There are several excellent local schools within close proximity and everything you need (and want!) at Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre.
• Five bedrooms, three bathrooms 'upside-down' design
• Double-storey, brick and tile home
• 759sqm family-sized block
• 310sqm under roof living
• Captivating ocean views
• Enormous multi-purpose entertaining room with Jarrah flooring and kitchenette downstairs
• Deluxe kitchen with high-end appliances and stone benchtops
• Well-appointed bathrooms with full-height tiling
• Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Split systems to the master bedroom and living areas
• Double lock-up garage with additional storage
• Extra-wide driveway accommodates additional vehicles
• Side gate access
• Front and rear gardens on auto reticulation
• Currambine Primary School 1.3km
• Lake Joondalup Baptist College 2.6km
• Ocean Reef SHS 3.2km
• Prendiville Catholic College 3.5km
• Joondalup Health Campus 2.8km
• Edith Cowan University 4.0km
• HBF Arena 2.8km
Contact Tom Vlahos from Xceed Real Estate on 0408 427 514 to register your interest in this exceptional home today.
Xceed Real Estate
3 Hasler Road
Herdsman WA 6017