116 Drake Street, Embleton
Sold price: $500,000
Sold: 10 Feb 2021
Listing number: 4438940
RENOVATED CHARACTER IN TOP SPOT
Directly across from Hillcrest Primary School, near the Bayswater and Bedford border, this ideal 3 bed 2 bath character style home is sure to impress.
This home offers a lovely feeling, rarely found in a such a great spot. Boasting a open plan layout featuring a renovated kitchen, high ceilings, polished floorboards.
• A double lock up garage/workshop with automatic roller door
• Shade sail and ample parking at the front
• Large front lounge
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, 5 burner stainless steel gas stove and cooktop, 1 1/2 sink, microwave space, ample full height cupboards and down lights
• Rear access to large alfresco area with a large jarrah deck
• The backyard is fully enclosed and very private with rear access to the garage
• The main bathroom feature a huge spa bath an extra toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
• The second bathroom off the rear laundry offer a separate shower vanity and another w/c
• The bedrooms are all well sized with robes
• Extra storage shed of the clothesline area
Call Aaron 0419 931 604 or Carlos on 0416 206 736 to arrange an inspection.
ACTON Mount Lawley
2/678 Beaufort Street
Mount Lawley WA 6050