WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT - NOW UNDER OFFER!
Be quick to view this very large and fabulous 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom PLUS Study, Nursery or 5th Bedroom, family home that is situated on a surprisingly spacious, yet low maintenance R40 zoned block, within a very family friendly street and suburb!
Upon entrance, this beautiful home immediately begins to reveal its size and homely qualities, starting with the relaxing formal lounge and generous master bedroom suite, that comes complete with a generous walk in robe and recently renovated ensuite, that features a separate WC.
As you move through, the home opens up into a very large tiled open plan living area, that features high ceilings, and which flows seamlessly to the stylish kitchen, that offers a very handy shoppers entrance, an abundance of cupboard and bench space, a dishwasher, large pantry, double fridge space, near new stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and an open view of the dining and games rooms. This entire section of the home is extremely light and bright with large windows, and offers views right through to the outdoor entertaining area.
The remainder of the home offers 3 more generously sized bedrooms, all of which feature built in robes, a fresh and modern family bathroom, and a generous laundry with direct yard access, with all these rooms and features flowing from a common hallway, which allows you the added benefit of being able to shut this section of the home off, especially if you wish to maintain varying levels of activity and noise in different sections of the home at any one time.
In addition to all of the above mentioned internal features, this home is kept cool throughout the long hot Summer months via the ducted reverse cycle, zoned air conditioning unit, and is also kept safe and secure whilst you are out via the already installed security alarm system that can be easily monitored if you so choose.
Outdoors you will find a low maintenance rear yard, that is still large enough to accommodate all of the families activities, along with a large covered pergola entertaining area. Both the lawn and garden areas all easily maintained via the built in automatic reticulation system, with access to the rear yard available by either the side gate or via the garage.
The HUGE secure double lock up garage features a built in workshop and storage area, and is large enough to house 3 small cars or 2 large cars and a motor bike, plus it has very high ceiling and access to a lit ceiling storage area.
With a conveniently sized 601sqm block that due to the clever layout feels larger then it is, and in addition is already zoned R40 and just awaiting future subdivision and development if you so choose, this amazing property is situated in an ever popular and forever sort after suburb, and is set only just off the a public transport route, whilst also being located in close proximity to the Kinross Shopping Centre, this home is probably one of the best opportunities on the Kinross market today.
Believe me, this home will not disappoint anyone looking for that next step up and into more of a family orientated environment. If you are a serious buyer, then a viewing is a must, so call Steven on 0432 705 787 today!
Property Features include, but are not limited to;
• Formal lounge room
• Large open plan living area
• Modern kitchen with shoppers entrance, plenty of cupboard and bench space, double fridge space, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Dining area
• Additional games room
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe & private ensuite bathroom with separate WC
• 3 additional bedrooms all with built in robes
• 5th bedroom / Dedicated Study or Office / Nursery
• Modern family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Large laundry with built in storage & direct yard access to the clothes line
• Large linen closet
• High ceilings
• Separate toilet off laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Security alarm system
• Low maintenance rear yard with large pergola entertaining area
• Reticulated lawn and gardens
• HUGE secure double lock up garage, which has a built in workshop and storage area, and is large enough to house 3 small cars or 2 large cars and a motor bike
• Ceiling storage area with lighting in garage
• Rear access via roller door
• Side gate access to rear yard
• Zoned R40 & sub dividable in the future
• Suburb views
• Double Brick
• Ceramic Tile Roof
• Land Size: 601m² (Zoned R40)
• Overall Building Size: 313m²
Ideal location, close to;
• Currambine Train Station
• Local Bus Routes
• Local Parks
• Kinross Supa IGA
• Kinross Primary School
• Mitchell Freeway on ramps
• Joondalup Shopping Centre
• Mindarie Marina