Lovely Character Terraced Duplex in Stirling Street
- Prestigious area with a 1930's character home with Front Decked Verandah
- High Ceilings, polished jarrah floor boards, lovely cornices and dado
- Three Bedrooms with wooden blinds and ceiling fans
- Spacious Living area with a Wrought Iron Light Fixture
- Neutral Renovated Kitchen and Dining all Tiled
- Charming Wooden Windows opening onto the Sun Room.
- Bath room with Separate WC and Laundry
- Patio off the Sun Room and Space to Create!
- Gas HWS, Reverse Cycle AC, Gas Bayonet, Single Garage
- Beautiful Green Space, Water, Cafes and Shops all Walking Distance
This is your opportunity to live in a prestigious area in one of Bunbury's most prestigious streets, so don't wait or you could miss out on living in this 1930's terraced renovated Duplex in the sought after Stirling Street, which is a hop skip and jump to the CBD, Parade hotel and all amenities.
The property is on a good sized 364 m2 lot with approx. 154m2 of living. The front decked verandah invites you to enter into the Long hallway with High ceilings, lovely cornices, dado and beautiful condition polished jarrah original floorboards, off the side is 2x generous sized Bedrooms, with the continuing high ceilings, polished floorboards, wood venetian blinds and both have ceiling fans. At the end of the hallway step through to a spacious living area approx. 28m2 of space, with a pretty wrought iron hanging light fixture, wood venetians, jarrah polished floorboards, gas bayonet and a reverse cycle split system AC. Off the lounge is another good size bedroom or could be used as a study/playroom.
The living area enters into the generous sized tiled dining and kitchen area, with lovely lighting in the dining and a neutral coloured kitchen that has been renovated, with charming wooden windows that open out to the sun room area.
At rear is the sun room with the laundry at the end which also enters into the bathroom off that area and has a separate toilet.
Step down to Patio area and back yard off the sunroom, which has plenty of room to landscape and do your own works to create a beautiful entertaining area. Gas HWS, A Single remote garage.
This duplex property has a huge potential to add further value and to put your own touches to enhance an already charming property in a premium area of East Bunbury that is and always will be sought after location.
Call Linda Rose 0417 933 263 - all offers presented